Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Gaijin used documents for the Leopard 2 Improved for its armour, which is asinine to say the least, however that doesn’t change the fact that the add on hull armour makes a huge difference.

Oh, its this again.

Completely ignoring what I said, I see.

there are many things which dont make sense in wt. Warthunder isnt real life. the problem are people who think ingame performance of vehicles reflect real life. Real combat has infantry and many more factors which influence tank performances.

same thing with the 3TD that luckily got changed, it was several tons heavier but had no change in the armour according to gaijin

1 Like

no I didnt but saying germany should get a new leo while multiple nations dont have a counter to the 2A7V isnt the right move

Yea, that will be true if we want to make it playable. IRL it was not that simple.

yeah, that’s why I hate how everything needs sources for modern tanks despite these sources being obviouly classified. common sense would go a long way and would buff tanks like the challenger 3

1 Like

If I don’t say something, don’t act like I do. I said that other nations should be pulled forwards, not that Germany should get another top tier Leopard.

hmm would rather say that most nations don’t have a counter to the strv’s then the butchered? leotard 2a7v

But sweden is love, sweden is life…

gaijin could have avoided all this if they would have just added the 2A6EX instead of the 2A7V and didn’t add yet another strv122 despite sweden being already the best nation (especially now that sweden has a great cas plane aswell)

1 Like

if you think the 2A7V isnt one of the best tanks in the game then I dont know what I could say to convince you

A single vehicle does not make a line up. Sweden is significantly better than Germany at top tier.

Ok this Leo talk is boring can we move on to more constructive conversations.

With less insults and faction beating

1 Like

nah that not but saying the leopard 2a7v is one of the best is straight up bs
All swedish strv 122 are better then it because of working armor ;)
so its
1 strv 122b+
2 strv 122 plss
3 strv 122
4 leopard 2a7v
5 t80bvm and so on

Sure. If the Sagaie is really added as a premium, or at least without a tech tree version, we riot. Agreed?

2 Likes

Soon hopefully at least one of these

3 Likes

Next patch for naval britain? Hope they add submarines finally. The test was great

4 Likes

sure what if we go another update with out an ifv?

I need to know the intended tone of that before I respond.