Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

many nations are spread across multiple trees with their vehicles. It’s not a canadian problem and gaijin certainly doesn’t hate canada like many claim.

Both vehicles have just no relation to britain. I created 2 topics about a light tank for germany in tier 3 but I still don’t claim a greek m18

Yeah, DS is now a powerhouse.

1 Like

Who is crying I’m not

I’m enjoying this s show 😂

1 Like

@Godvana is saying what is actually a situation in game though
UK got both new top tier and new 11.3 premium pack tank

Germany still lacks latter

You, literally every day

I don’t think the 2A4M would make germany stronger. More like the other way around with level 9 players leaving after 1 death. Despite it would probably 11.0 or something and not 11.7. Gaijin needs to decompress tanks next update either way. right now tanks like 2a5 and 2a7 are on the same br and etc.

Now that just hurtful

Both of those new tanks being pretty doodoo

New plan:
German mains start coping about getting the 2A8 with trophy
Brit mains start coping about getting the vickers mk7/2
Everybody shut up about the canadian leopard

1 Like

And the UK, along with most other nations besides Sweden and Russia, are still lacking the former. Aka a 2A7V counterpart.

tbh if they actually fixed the challengers so they were somewhat meta or didnt go out of their way to nerf the 3TD as much as they could I wouldnt mind germany getting the 2A4M but when they say they are “fixing” the challengers but that doesnt include our actual top challenger and refuse to add any of our domestic options people get pissed and ask for foreign ones

Still doesn’t take away the fact they actually have an 11.3 premium pack

2A4M isn’t a 2A7V counterpart though

It would likely be 11.3. Anything higher would make it useless, anything lower would be favoratism because of it being a premium.

What about the 2A6M?

and the 2A4M wont be an 11.3 I would assume but fair enough lol, also not to mention like Renzo said multiple nations actually lack an effective counter to the 2A7V

fix? they should just try to balance all top tier mbts even with fake buffs. Gaijin knows not enough about most tanks and should just give in to create a balanced game. So yes the challenger should get a big buff

1 Like

would be 11.7 and break the “we dont add top br premiums”

I know, which is why I think it shouldn’t have a high priority to be added, but I guess premium so money go brrrr.

That’s basically a 2A6 with mine protection