Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Idk man I think the argument of well they are nordic is kinda weak if the argument of they were a colony and are anglo is weak but hey again people pick and choose what they wanna believe

Yeah… imagine… the fullest TT and the most OP TT, getting a sub-TT…
Those are some dark thoughts…

UK players just need to cope that the Leo 2A4M isn’t coming to their tree. They just recently received a new top tier tank (CR3(P)), ground premium (CR2 OES), and squadron vehicle (T90A). If you want to play Leopard 2s, there are already three trees in which to do so.

which would be hilarious considering all the prototype tanks russia still has left.

The King is completely unimportant for Canada, Australia and India, as they are independent, like I wrote. He’s just a symbolic figure with no power even in the UK, let alone countries that aren’t even under their control.

1 Like

Ok you don’t know for certain they did plan it at one point to go to both

Hey. I would gladly take any of our native vehicles over CWs ones. Or them fixing the Native vehicles weve gotten to put them even close to their IRL performance. But Gaijin wont do that.

Besides. Its not the entire point.

Canada is spread across multiple TTs for the sake of. Well. No reason at all actually. A single Canadian Leopard. Combined with the Canadian ADATS already in our TT and the Canadian LAV which could be the perfect high BR IFV for us and you have a decent Canadian Line-up.

Thats its. There is exactly 2 CW vehicles id kinda like for the British TT.

1x Canadian Leopard
1x Australian F-111C.

Anything and everything else. Id prefer to take British stuff. Except in situations where there are holes that cannot be filled by native options. Which are extremely few and far between. The only hole that comes to mind currently is a super-sonic fighter for around the 10.3-11.0 range. Something like the SA Cheatah might be needed for that

3 Likes

And they are the ones with most of BP Vehicles (10)

I completely agree, the Canadian Leopards rightfully belong to the United States, as we all know Canada is pretty much just America Jr, the next future state of destiny, or something like that.

/s

4 Likes

thats my point, people are mad that sweden got the king tiger when they never even had it yet the F111K for the UK got denied yet its the same situation its a whole can of worms that they shouldn’t have touched

Well, that’s a good way to kill sales of premium tank
Why spend 70 insert_your_currency when you can grind the same tank in other tech tree?

Ok where do live
Is it either of these nations

Which, unlike the 2A7V, was a sidegrade or downgrade at best compared to the previous flagship MBT.

German mains talking about new top tier MBTs while they were one of the only nations that got an actually better MBT in air superiority.

1 Like

Which is useless. Generally considered a downgrade to the 2E or BN.

Literally just a C&P of the TES with a 50cal.

No one wanted, and most hate the idea of having a T-90 on our tree.

3 Likes

2 wrongs don’t make a right…

1 Like

Well and still they got waaaay too many other vehicle variants and prototypes from their own country.
And yet people argue that other eastern bloc countries and Yugoslavia should be in USSR tech tree like absolute mongrels.
( Honestly quite crazy that Yuga tree ( and post yuga countries) is still not in the game tbh, insanely neglected even though they were a massive force during and after ww2)

1 Like

Worst top tier premium especially after the CR1 DS got buffed

its more british players getting pissed that we get told no we dont add vics like that then they add a vic like that as a BP vic, or like with the Hunter F58

That would annoy everyone and would be funny too

1 Like

So? Gaijin aren’t going to give you a new squad MBT or premium after you just got one.

1 Like