Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

It’s like saying that all vehicles from EU-countries should go to France, Germany, Italy and sweden. Which doesn’t make sense either espeically for eastern european vehicles

1 Like

Or the Ferret Mk 5

My ancestors were from the area around Skibbereen. I have every right to be.

1 Like

It uses ZA ZT3 Atgm Ingwe. It is on the ZT3A2 Ratel in game.

1 Like

isnt that whats happening with the nerthlands where both german mains and french mains are arguing over who get it? I know german mains were asking for Swiss vics sweden wanting Denmark because “Nordic country”

1 Like

We France is getting a Benlux tree from what i have gathered

What I have done?

Talking about Ships → UK discussion → subtree discussion → commonwealth things

I think, I’m not gonna write anymore here 🐌

5 Likes

a vehicle doesn’t make a subtree and this came from Gszabi aswell. Meaning if you don’t believe in the leopard2A4M for germany then you cant trust in this either

1 Like

yea sometimes the topic ferments all over the place

It’s not your fault
90% of times conversation devolves into that…

2 Likes

denmark was confirmed for sweden btw. Altough they probably will end up like norway with just premium and event vehicles

“britain cant claim nations based on commonwealth” meanwhile people are fine with sweden claiming all of Scandinavia because “well there all nordic” like what is that double standard?

2 Likes

M8 it’s called a debate people will have different views.

I’ve accepted yours so yea

I just wanted to talk about boats :>

1 Like

You know we test nukes in Australia right

2 Likes

Ferments? You’re telling me it’s never rotten anyway lmao?

sweden during their history didn’t have a defense industry and army as big as britain. Britain has much more vehicles to choose from compared to sweden.

With this reasoning US and Russia should get a subtree aswell because they don’t have one

also… one thing i prefer.
Getting a teaser before any dev-blog.
Who’s on the same thought train?

Sweden sucks as a tech tree addition though. Look at all the mental gymnastics to justify the Mi-28 and King Tiger to the tech tree. Sweden gets the rest of Scandinavia because it has fuck all to add otherwise. Turkey and United Korea would’ve been better options but devs have implemented Sweden and now everyone has to just deal with it…

From what I’ve heard russia did have sub tree planed but certain events happened