Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I dont think we have ever asked for Jordanian LeClercs. We have asked for Jordanian Challenger 1s

jesus who asked for that I dont want any french stuff in my tree lol

The only Jordan vehicle i want is their Challenger 1

Guys, calm down pls

8 Likes

it was a leak not a data mine and it had no tree attached to it, its why the argument keeps coming up

1 Like

Someone made a tech tree list with a Jordan subtree

It also had indian removed

2 Likes

Gszabi found it in the german folder in warthunder. I would consider this a datamine

Nah there’s alway a few. Case in point, I saw a British main ask for this the other day:

1 Like

why?? I agree in removing india by why in the hell would we get Jordan?

1 Like

Literally the guy that made that tree asked you

It seems to use a south African weapons

If those are Stinger/Mistral on top, then its because we do kinda need a vehicle like that. Though we have native options that would fill the same role. (providing they dont keep getting denied)

everyone I have talked to have said it was only a leak so if you can send a photo of it in the flies then fair enough if not then its still just a leak

1 Like

It ATGMs

There is a stomer we could get that could fill that roll

Good thing that the 2A4M CAN will likely just be a pretty mid 11.3 tank, which makes it a great premium.

1 Like

In that case, yeah we dont need it. Ferret with Swingfires please instead

Jordanian Centauro? 😅

similar MRAP but with Marlets and its built by the uk so I dont see why we cant get that as a 9.3 to 9.7 SAM

1 Like

Gszabi said this and he/she does datamines and not leaks

It wasn’t a data mine

It literally said leaks above his list and i asked him if they were in the files and thry ain’t its only leaks

1 Like

I will believe it when I can see a photo of the files since we normally get one with data mines