Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Yeah, but I did not. I am against gdr vehicles aswell.

sure hope devblog season starts this week.
If not - probably next week.

then lets add all tanks with the 105mm guns to britain and 120mm to germany right?

OMG I summoned naval players

4 Likes

Never said that

Don’t try to put words in my mouth

thats the problem for some reason everyone always yells about british mains doing it (most of it has been about the 2A4) but then never bring up german mains wanting a swiss F18 or americans that asked for a Brazilian gripen

1 Like

Assuming update around first or second week of June, and Devblogs around 3-4 weeks before update. Then I think next week at the earliest, but probably week after next.

That being said, should get some of the more interesting road-map devblogs soon, like the split air and ground BRs and CM overhauls

1 Like

XD Really?? XD

1 Like

Yep 😂

1 Like

yep there was a thread for the gripen and I have seen a few germans asking for the F18 for the exact same reason that uk mains asked for the SA gripen, yet they told us that we should just wait for the EFT so right now I couldnt care less if they got it or didnt

1 Like

and IMHO their phantom aint that bad. Those skyflashes ignore my flares/chaff almost every time.

1 Like

we asked for one or the other, we didnt want both and if you read I stated it was the same situation germans are in now with their top tier not being competitve. but yes go on and say its a typical birtish main like a moron

but then why do you claim only other nation ask for stuff?

2 Likes

Britian had nothing, no compettiive top tier. Our best A2A jet was the Tornado F3 at 11.3 fighting F-16C at 12.3 (now 12.7)

We asked for native prototypes like the BAE EAP. Got denied.
We asked for Prototype versions of the Typhoon. Got denied.
We asked for Sea Harrier FA2 / Tornado F3 upgrades. Got denied.

Then we started looking at reasonable CW additions. The 2 that stuck out was the SA Gripen or Canadian CF-18. Both perfectly reasonable choices for the BR.

2 Likes

its good at 11.3 fighting F16Cs and mig29SMTs is uh not fun tho

Jesus you’re are on a British hate train I can feel your anger from here

4 Likes

I can feel the heat

2 Likes

Just let them have a Canadian Leopard, maybe then they’ll stop asking for Jordanian Leclercs and (as I learned the other day) French VBLs…

what? I never, I said people only ever talk about the uk doing it but when told other nations do they dismiss it like you literally did

1 Like

No, you guys (especially you!) are starting this topic again and again. Meanwhile the canadian leo was datamined for germany. You guys just can’t let it be

3 Likes