Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

They might be playing with a squad, but even then 99% is really really high.

Because despite how infamous Britain was in the third world for not going with their words, they decided to actually follow the terms and regulations they made themselves, which nobody can stop them from not doing so. At 5.7, besides the French who has no ships, every other tree got some kind of APCBC, and Britain has to fight Italy who sneaked off a 500 ton leeway and Japan with a 1000 tons.

it wasnt that cut and dry britain made loop holes in the treaty they abused, such as the one that didnt class liquid on the ship towards the tonnage of the ship, resulting in the Nelson class and KGV class both having the most modern anti torpedo bulges in the war due to them being preflooded with water to dampen torpedo impacts

yeah I get that but its also THE most famous british battleship would be criminal to not add her lol

To be fair the brits were also cheating.

designing 10000 ton cruiser with minimal armor and then just happening to have a bunch of extra 4 inch armor plate that just happened to slot right into those ships just laying around in case of war

Britians cruisers are fine, they just need to fix SAP which they broke last major. Does bugger all damage at the moment. After that, its just compression issues. No way HMS London should be the same BR as Prinz Eugen.

itโ€™s false , itโ€™s easely guessable that itโ€™s false

looks at Pr.56-K, Bravy, 1967 and Pr.56-PLO, Blagorodnyy, 1978 (altough they didnโ€™t get implemented in the same way)

1 Like

really I never had issues fighting Eugens in the London but the last time I played naval was a year and half ago

So what has happened whilst I was away?

The changes last update to damage mean you can basically get 1 shotted by a destroyer in the London. God knows what they did, but it sucks even more than before.

jesus reminds me when 40mm could kills destroyers and criusers and the lubec and that one italian corvette could just melt ships with their modern L60 bofors

there fixed it

like I donโ€™t care if UK-mains ask for british vehicles from commonwealth nations but you guys are asking about vehicles without a connection to britain.

2 Likes

Last time I checked Canada was part of the Commonwealth

3 Likes

german mains have done the same thing with the F18 both sides are guilty of it

2 Likes

5 Likes

And F16

then read again where I wrote british vehicles like in british made vehicles. Last time I checked britain didnโ€™t make the leo

BaE made some hulls
We also have the Vickers mk7

3 Likes

Sure, last time I checked Germany did make F-16s or F-18s but they are asking for those

1 Like

But time and time again Gaijin add native vehicles to ther tress for some reason and other