Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Eesh, all this tank talk has got me wanting to play ground. Whats a good high tier premium thats on discount now for GE? Any nation.

If ur looking for fun play mid tiers lmao

1 Like

Me: when italian Coastal, and Russia Give our RN Giulio Cesare, RN Duca d’Aosta and Regele Ferdinand class back!
People: oh no a B O A T Player

No but someone made a thread asking for the Gripen

T 69 II G or OF-40 MTCA, after potent 10.0 vehicles has been moved up, they are back to the favorable position they used to be.

Id be quite happy with King George V next update.

I love the fact someone says naval or BOAT and everyone runs

3 Likes

Tfw the royal navy has to fight cruisers who didnt give a crap about the treaty(they have huge armor belts and apcbc) with their fully legal treaty cruisers that still doesnt have apcbc on their 8 inchers.
It mustve been the Germans who was the most powerful navy during the war, not his majestys

Disclaimer, it’s not my stats

You have met the one other naval player on the forums :P

1 Like

its funny they only ever bring up the uk when talking about asking for stuff we dont use

4 Likes

we still need the QE class first and I think revenge?

Yeah… but would kinda like a WW2 era BB. Then we can go back and add all the WW1/Inter-war stuff like QE

And naval, the strongest navy pre '43 which has been for like 100 years cant even manage to sink a prinz eugen(they only have SAP)

thats just how the cookie crumbles, gaijin cant really change that besides actually giving us a 15 inch armed dreadnaught before ya know moving onto 16 inch dreadnaughts with the japanese

1944 warspite my beloved

ah alright

still confuse me how someone can be that lucky to rarely find a “bad” team if that a real stats

Yeah, thats a QE class. Would be fine, but a tad lacking on AA

Seconded.

OF-40 Mk 2 and MTCA are both good vehicles.

It’s like a Leopard 1A1 but with fast traverse, roof fiddy cal, and better survivability thanks to trolly spaced armor on turret and large internal volume

I would like to see more potent AA , since a lot of AA’s sitting in higher br’s still can’t combat a lot of planes . I don’t know any vehicle example . But I would like more AA’s in the game to be honest