Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I have pretty much been playing all sorts of BRs, I would personally do so even without being forced to choose between playing a different BR and being curbstomped.

The problem is that there is a wide area between perfect balanced and 1-2 nations curbstomping an entire BR into the ground, unfortunately we are well in the curbstomp area.

Worst thing is, we would have been in a pretty decent spot overall balance wise if they didn’t add the 122B+, spall liners and Abrams reload buff while keeping the Leclerc and Merkava reload buffs.

Aka weaker than the 2A5, got it

Inbalance in top tier - Exhibit A:

2 Likes

Surely this mean the Germans don’t need another Leo : P

1 Like

“Leo 2A8 when?”

1 Like

Ah yes xD

To be fair China does have quite a few already. Ki-27 / Ki-43-IIIa / P1Y1 / Ki-44-II / Ki-61-Ib if I remember correctly, along with premium Ki-45 / A6M2 / Ki-84a

The US has less, and all premium, but still some being Ki-61-Ib / Ki-43-II / A6M2 and I feel like I missed one but I don’t know which.

Leo 2A99 when? 😅

how tf did you get that wr, ~40% of my time playing 2a7v and 122s i get the losing team

2A8 would maybe be a bit strong, so I will ask for the Leopard 2 PSO-VT which we saw in Gaijins new game

So let me get this straight since we are talking about Leos then that means we are bias to Germany ? 😂

this is literally the argument people used when british players were begging for some kind of foreign jet since all of ours kept getting denied “just wait till the EFT bro then you will be competive”

3 Likes

I guess 4 or 5 years (2028 or 2029)

😆

08180c60e5811b83563c5f8920ccaaf5

2 Likes

Inshallah 2A7HU next patch, while we’re at it.

And played, at least in the first weeks, by one of the best playerbases of the game :/

Germany : look we want everyone who has Leo’s

British : can we have something please

Germany : stop asking the world

4 Likes

“Britian needs to stop asking for everyone elses stuff”

Meanwhile

US Mains are asking for Brazilian Gripens
German Mains asking for Argentinian, Poland and Dutch Vehicles

4 Likes

I hope it doesn’t happen but it would be quite funny if we got the 2A8 before the German army gets it

Are the “us mains” in the room with us right now?

4 Likes