Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Quite a few of them were posted here. And most of the ground lists were depressing as hell.

3 Likes

As the saying goes: “Hopium is the opium of the people”.

The only list I’ve seen had 20 ground vehicles, 17 aircraft and 8 vessels listed

Plunges hand deep into a bag

1 Like

There is still enough to not make such depressing lists lol.

Another BVM, an M113 with only spikes as weapons, 90mm LAV-300? All sound like hard passes for me.

They could at least make a list that fixes some of the top tier ground imbalance.

Totally not agree with you.

Perhaps for some nations, but others have still a lot of vehicles awaiting.

1 Like

France: IFV, SPAA
UK: IFV
Israel: IFV

etc. etc.

From what has been said, the Strv 123A should be somewhat similar in performance to the Leopard 2A7V.

Yeah, I think I kinda under-estimated what I was talking about lol (I have next to no knowledge of ground stuff in WT, and only a little IRL. Y’all are likely way more qualified to talk about this stuff than me lol)

I also kinda misinterpreted the disappointment, as well. I thought it was more disappointment at there not being more stuff to be added in the future, rather than the lists being lackluster (that I can fully understand, I feel the same way when air additions are lackluster as well lmao)

1 Like

If we are talking about possible vehicles to add then we have more than just IFV/SPAA, but also MBTs/tanks, autocanon, atgms launcher… Everything.

I know, I was being lazy so that’s why I only said those few things.

Exactly. I hate how people pretend that we must stop adding good MBTs because they are better than others.

Currently, 3 nations are stomping all others.

This situation is solved by giving the rest of the nations MBTs equivalent to those 3 nations’, be it via new implementations or/and via fixes and nerf reverts.

The situation will never be solved if we stop adding these vehicles out of fear for them.

Strv 122s, Leopard 2A7V and T-80BVM and their lineups are only OP because they have no real counterparts.

Add those counterparts, and they will no longer be OP.

9 Likes

Basically the problem since WT existed. 5 times a year new vehicles are added at the top and people complain about it because it’s power creep. Even when everybody gets something they’ll complain the others’ is slightly better. Not looking forward that in the future it will change again in someone else’s favour.

8 Likes

ASRAAM on the Hawk :)

1 Like

You will never reach perfect balance between all 10 nations, this also shouldn’t be the goal.

However the gap shouldn’t be this big, where the 2A7V and Strv 122s are pretty much in a completely different tier than every other MBT when it comes to performance.

2 Likes

This. It’s one of WT’s strong points in my opinion. War is ever changing. War is not balanced.

Not much of a tanker but when this happens in air I just wait patiently like Avenger said. Good time to try different Br’s or play styles. I enjoy the hot balance mess that is every WT patch.

true, allthough when it comes to br’s. They need to change it from 1.0 to 0.7 br difference.

1 Like

in general, yes. Or decompress and give the max br 18 or so. 0.7 difference would be quicker implemented.

yeah… But along the years it’s usually the same that are more balanced than all the others x)

Bouvet D.624 never had the original T.47 class loadout , it was directly built under the “TARTAR” retrofit, this is most likely why Kersaint D.622 is included , since IT was built in the original T.47 layout , then retrofited

images

Spoiler

1 Like