Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Yeah… me for Japan, France, China and Italy.
And when BeNeLux comes… BeNeLux.

3 Likes

That’s true but giving leopards to all nations to fix that is no solution (but italy should obviously get their leos).

Buffs even if they are no sources should be considered. They nerfed the armor of leo2a7 compared to the strv122 on no basis. I don’t know why they can’t just buff the other tanks the same way to keep balance and make every nation enjoyable. Would stop the leaks aswell

Sources on modern vehicles are vague either way

Funny how the other side start the insults first though when we was having a nice conversation. : P

After reading this comment, I for some reason instantly thought of parliament lmao

1 Like

Yeah no. That was like the 3rd comment on this discussion

1 Like

I understand.
I don’t mind C&P either. The only issue i have is that its only Russian C&P. I don’t see all the used Japanese C&P in the Chinese TT yet. Same goes for lots of Japanese captured vehicles for the US - what i do see, is lots of Russian and USSR C&P being spread to EVERY TT - even GB in the form of India…
If there is 1 TT that doesn’t need Russian C&P (because they have made lots of vehicles themselves) its going to be the UK.

I heard the term: Russian glorification - more and more on social media platforms regarding this game.

I’m biased to all nations lol for me this game it’s like Pokemon game, I gotta catch 'em all! (the tanks) :P

3 Likes

Yeah, the nations I don’t play are simply nations that don’t have a premium I like yet…

1 Like

I’m gonna be really angry if they put the service and iconic ERC-90 as a premium.

I can also guess that we will never see it’s stabilised variant, as well we still don’t have Amx10RC or Amx30s with stab.

2 Likes

the next vehicle france should get is the amx10p with milan atgms and another variant with hot-missles at a higher br. The amx10p with milan would be great with france 8.0 lineup and the hot will probably be 8.3/8.7

I don’t think those AMX10P with atgms are the most needed things.

Most interesting things to add for the TT would be SPAA between 5.7 and 8.7 (specially for 6.7 and 7.7).

Also something between the disgusting 9.7-11.3 gap, plus light stuff at high tier.

1 Like

Time to interject with a random-yet-related question

Y’all seen any of those leaklists floating around yet? There’s one that’s kinda funny

For light stuff at high BR for France I would love to see the EBRC Jaguar

1 Like

Sure it would be the most advanced one.

They better put it in the TT when they gonna add it, it’s not a proto but a service vehicle…

But we also have dozens of choice of light vehicle from 6.7 to ~11+ (and even before that for each era btw)

There has been quite a few “leak lists” posted in the past days.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m just waiting for AA to go between the 6.0-8.7 gap

1 Like

Dooes this mean we are bias towards leak then ?

: P

3 Likes

I’ve seen at least three.
One discord one with the F-14D, one I think made on your discord with the F-15C, and then the joke one (which for some reason was really funny to me)

Does anyone know when we will see a teaser trailer? May or June?

prop june