Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Exactly, you already have a subtree (might as well make it 2), while germans don’t (not that Germany NEEDS it, because they don’t), and yet you want even more

na Argentina is confirmed not to be a sub tree

Argentinan vehicles got added because there was a need not because Germany has a claim for Argentina

1 Like

I have 5 nations at top tier ground, it’s a leopard. That is all I need to say.

Well there is no need for a Canadian Leopard either, Britain already has numerous top tier MBTs, their questionable effectiveness is the fault of Gaijin, not German players.

Just because I’m British there for I’m bias.

M8 I play all nations you can’t say that

argentinian vehicles are confirmed to go into the german tree. That’s why I wrote sort of. Germany has 5 lines and can’t get a subtree. Britain cant get a subtree either because they have 5 lines.

Neither is britain in any need of it. Britain already has quite a few 11.3 MBTs, they need support vehicles at that BR.

Just because I play multiple nations don’t mean I don’t have bias for a few that I like more than the others.

I’m flagging that comment as that disrespectful

M8 it’s called having a joke but yea sure I’m British there for I have a bias like come on.

that and leos will be the top mbt of 3 nations (germany, sweden and italy). Gaijin should avoid putting leos in even more nations for the sake of balance

@Chris4win So if a German is here would he be bias to Germany then ? hmmm

And knowing Gaijin, it will be millennia before we get support vehicles at that BR

I get the joke, but then you said

Just because you play all nations doesn’t mean you are unbiased.

yes, there is always a bias to the “home” nation

Balance isn’t really a concern lol when the Leopards (2A7V and Strv 122s) are currently hard stomping the entirety of top tier.

If anything it would improve balance, I just don’t like the “muh commonwealth” argument.

If italy gets the leo2a7hu then balance will get worse because you have another nation which has a much better vehicle compared to japan and co. (they will encounter even more superior vehicles)

for what? 60% of your comments are about the british tree in recent times. Someone unbiased would discuss all nations.

I am biased aswell but at least I admit it

Which is still better than having the stomping exclusive to Germany, Sweden and to a slightly lesser extend Russia.

Adding the 2A7HU together with new/better MBTs or serious fixes to MBTs for Britain, France, Israel, Japan, China and the US would somewhat fix the balance issue.

1 Like

Sure I’m biased too, but I would say more towards Sweden and Japan than the UK.

2 Likes