Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

But I say again Germany is in no need for it too so on that bases why should Germany have it ?

So? Britain is not unique with being the only nation not competitive. If we go to the Armada, Kf51 etc then many nations will stay behind

They shouldn’t but britain should neither. They have their own main mbt and unlike nations like italy they decided to develope it further with the challenger 3

Germany is missing a top tier premium. Britain already has one.

the yes it needs this but others need stuff too argument is horrible in every aspect

one less nation that’s in need is one less problem to worry about and a good path to balance

The Leo 2A4 is still doing alright for them.

2 Likes

Germany could easily get a prem 2A6 that is from another nation such as Portugal

2 Likes

That’s quite literally the point.
Germany COULD receive so many leos, but they DON’T
Same shit with French and British IFVs, You are basically saying British players shouldn’t complain about [nation with lots of IFVs] getting a new IFV because Britain COULD, POTENTIALLY, MAYBE, IN THE FUTURE get other IFVs. Maybe this example doesn’t work as well but you get the point
It doesn’t matter how many vehicles COULD be added, if they never do.

first of all what Deathmisser said and then another argument:

Germany is still missing 2A6M which is an A6 with extra mine protection and 2A7 which is a formerly Canadian A6M with a modified breech to take time fused DM11

these are good options and they don’t take away some other nations top tier possibilities

2 Likes

Leos have simply no relation to the UK and thus shouldn’t get added. Swiss vehicles like a F-18 shouldn’t get added aswell to germany just because they need a fighter. Only if they are confirmed as a subtree then yes, but else no.

This discussion is just again UK mains claiming half the world, which is beyond silly

2A4 isn’t top tier, top tier implies 10.7-11.7. Also I could say the same about the Chally DS. Many nations already have multiple rank 7 premiums, Germany isn’t one of them.

2A6 is 11.7, the rule is no Max BR premiums. Also the 2A4M CAN was later clarified by the leaker as a premium.

You just proven my point again

britain has challengers which they can get. Should the Soviet union get ukrainian abrams and leopards because they dont have much left (only another T-90)

I never claimed these nations. Just because others have doesn’t mean I did. Maybe the people who claimed these nations are ok with canadian leos in the british tree?

Despite that I have seen british mains claim the singapore leo and other commonwealth vehicles aswell on the old forum

do you want a honest answer that you’ll dismiss or do you want the one you expected?

And Brits claim India, South Africa, now Canada and I’ve seen some claim Singapore
Besides, German players aren’t claiming CANADA, they are claiming a Canadian Leopard, huge difference

2 Likes

So it’s alright for you to claim that ,

1. I’m a British main
  2. Claiming the whole world because I said a Canadian Leo would be nice

Don’t you see the damages here ?

M8 South Africa is our sub nation so you point is invalid about SA.

argentinia is germanys sub nation sort of and yet you wrote them down aswell

Oh wow wth ?

M8 come on that like seriously.