Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Well gaijin seems to be rule breaking too XD

Makes an effort to remove fake vehicles to then only adding trailed and even target practice a fee years later.

I get that Sweden maybe a hard tree to grind but it’s kinda there fault for having a bundle of unique vehicles.

But no excuse what they done with the King tiger to stuff like the F-111K.

A vehicle Britain trialed, brought and even 2 under construction with photo proof.

Only for them to say we have no plans for it.

6 Likes

Even in regard to MBTs, Britain has a bunch more, most of which would be better than what we have, like the MBT-80 and Challenger 2 130.

Those vehicles were made. The German vehicles that were removed were not.

It’s still pretty terrible to add a class of vehicle that Sweden needs to only end up in a one time BP.

I just hate this rule of Sweden getting everything that it touches never mind if it was in service or not.

Where stuff like the EAP gets denied as it was a demonstrator.

That is indeed a problem, especially since the T-80U could and should have been the Leopard 2 Improved, since it won, or the Leopard 2A5, since Sweden got some to upgrade to Strv 122s, and the Mi-28A is a premium, so it isn’t necessary, but because Gaijin operates on the philosophy that money is king, we have it. As for the Kungstiger, it could easily have been any other vehicle.

The EAP, however, makes sense not to add, since it was only a tech demo and wasn’t planned to be kitted for combat.

3 Likes

I think you found the answer there

2 Likes

sooooooon~

7 Likes

What’s the prop?

Tu sth I think it’s nick/codename is Bear or boar

lomg range strategic bomber, essentially been in soviet service as long as the B-52 and I believe it too is still flying

I knew it’s number but it’s six in the morning so I can’t remember it right now

If that’s real and the Sagaie is a premium, it’ll be the true final nail in the coffin for France.

4 Likes

Tu-95.

Germany isn’t getting the Netherlands so fake

2 Likes

the original author said it’s a fake fictional list

and everyone here also added this to their posts regarding it

1 Like

Gaijin with other countries: We will put prototypes behind an event/ paywall but put in-service vehicles in the tech tree
Gaijin with France: We will put prototypes behind an event/ paywall and put in-service vehicles behind an event/ paywall

11 Likes

“We recognise that France is lacking in high tier light vehicles, so we’ll add a tonne as premiums. Aren’t we so generous?”

9 Likes

sooo if that leak is real the 2a7+ is for both ger and hun/ita right, and is the 2a7+ don’t come with extra armor like pso or is it a researchable mod?

I wouldn’t put too much interest in it

1 Like

Yeah. I know lotsa Fox 3’s are coming and pretty much expecting another rank 8 premium where the choices can’t really go wrong so not really hoping for anything specific. The mentioned MiG-21-93 is an obvious choice to add.

tu 95

I have been told twice already.

At this point is redundant.