Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

a0c4f9babd43ac49eeff46a113a7fdcc
Wahash?

1 Like

Name rings a bell

It was shown with several different turrets for both IFV and fire support roles.
Just so happen to know it because one of said shown vehicles mounted a Serbian turret with 105mm cannon.

Sounds interesting… got a photo of the one with the Serbian turret?

Sure but since when is pure top speed the most important bit?

More important is acceleration, burn times of the different stages ETC.

Well for air at least

Of course, for air. It’s an air-to-air missile. Did you think I was talking about ground?

there is a ground launched version of ASRAAM

speaking of which 12.0 IR sam when gaijin

2 Likes

Here you go
Turret made by DLS

1 Like

Just realised it’s May next week aaaaaaaaahhhhhh.
Why is this year going so fast ?

But at least we will be in the month where the devblog happen.

1 Like

Got any info on the turret? Or at least point me in the right direction?

yep Im hoping for an IFV for the uk and that is about it, wouldnt mind a QE class super dreadnaught but gaijin doesnt like the idea of british 15inch dreadnaughts (japan just got a 16inch armed dreadnaught)

1 Like

Sah! Derpblogs in five days sah!

1 Like

Lol

Well it always been mid-late May for devblogs.
In some cases early June.

And what I gather this updates won’t be small. I hope Hungary will get it’s low tier air sub tree.

I think this appeared on a leak list for the current in game update as an Italian squadron vehicle, and it does have some good calls. Since its based off an oof40 it may be introduced in such a way.

This would be 2 pacific(one kinda pacific), one eastern+western front, four Mediterranian-Italy, and a cold war event.

Since it 's a spinoff of MW, there 's obviously vehicles we can never expect to see here in WT. But it does seem like they’ve incorporated some vehicles from here to fill out the game:

Spoiler

There 's also this I want to draw attention to, as a possible connection:

The new ground targets for Air modes, leaked by Oliviia and added( but not made visible ) soon after. This might be our first look at one of them.

1 Like

well not really , back a couple years ago and further it was more the start of may

Pretty sure it was fake tho

Odd.

The sheet says 5 days predicted to the first devblog.