Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Apparently a french streamer in relation with somebody of the dev team leaked the Leclerc EAU as a squadron vehicle, tho he deleted the rediffusion. His name is meumeu, I wasn’t on his stream personally but several friends told me that’s true. He also said on a different stream that Gaijin is working on an upgraded Super Etandart with Exocet missiles, and we saw exocet in files if i’m correct

I remember that name, wasn’t he the one who leaked the F-16 or something ?

I can remember his leaks being real

There is a ground version

that i don’t know

hopefully the uk gets it at some point as their 11.7 or even 12.0 spaa

Shame, as I said people were saying the F-16s load out was fake until someone or me pointed out the F-16s wing behind the loadout screen

Interesting, if true then as next update the br for ground rb will increase we’ll may see the squadron leclerc EAU not at the highest br as they are normally not top tier

It’s a hard one to gauge really as I’m more of a aviation nutter lol.

Su-33 in that trailer dang…has rocket pod and look like an agm not sure the name of.

Yeah most prob fake, few lucky guesses but like CT-CV 120HP isn’t even a thing, and even if it was it’s just a turret

Wasn’t this list done before ? lol

Yea yea but its about the Sabiex thingy

1 Like

“In files” is a bit disingenuous for most of those.

4 Likes

I do feel bad for sweden as they are gonna have to grind out the C variant just for AMRAAMs since gaijin most likely wont put them on the A to try and get people to spend money

As a mostly ground player I would feel bad for them if it wasn’t sweden lol.

Almost the same things for the 2000-5F, the reason IRL this plane was made was only for be a Fox 3 platform, but at least grinding it with fox3 would make it more worth it than now just for slightly better radar and HMD (and more ground ordnance, but it was not able to do that since what we have ingame is a mixup of different variants… Big mess as usual)

turbo bruh ahahah
im asuming somoine showed it to im and said "yea it’s legit’ withpout giving context , and since he’s not the smartest of fella he just took it

2 Likes

Ngl I keep saying this but the Spanish F-4 for Italy would be hilarious but also would make a good premium tho.

I look forward new leak from weibo

i mean i do agree with spain and pôrtugal to finish in the italian tree , so a spanish premium F4 makes sence

1 Like