Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

it would be very interesting if they added multipathing together with ARH

You mean removed it? It’s already in game and exaggerated as hell. Anything below 100m and you’re invulnerable to radar missiles. When in reality it should only exist above flat terrain and less than 15m depending on the missile

Personally I hope this is the case so all the Kamovs limp noodles in GSB finally get what’s coming to them

You’re making a presumption that the flight modles from the dev server are final. We know full well they aren’t, AIM-120 and the others may well be much, much faster.

As others have pointed out, if we really are going to get Mica-EM with 50g thrust vectoring, without the wobbling bug, then top tier air will essentially belong to the team with the most French planes.

R-27ER may well be a thing of the past, in terms of capability.

I find I have to go so low I risk hitting trees, so IDK what game you’re playing.

1 Like

You are lying through your teeth if you really want to pretend you need to fly through trees to be invulnerable to Radar. But that’s par for the course coming from you

54c85550afed61fda589a8de8de63e2b97568b19
Here is one I seen making its rounds take it for what you want, 1million Sl please XD

5 Likes

That’s just what I experience in Rank VII-VIII planes.

Uh. Ok.

That was posted here by the creator who confirmed that it’s fake.

4 Likes

I am fully aware I was responding to this post lol

1 Like

huh oh no Im making a joke that the R darter had the worst or well tied worst stats out of the test missiles which doesnt change much for the uk when their best BVR missile is the skyflash that is outclassed in every aspect by the AIM7M, R27ER and the super R530E? (cant remember what the top french missile is again)

1 Like

from what I can see online the AMRAAM at least the A variant which is the one we are most likely getting, is about the same speed as the AIM7M so the R27ER will most likely still be one of the best BVR it just wont be the best missile anymore

3 Likes

I’m still of the opinion that the “Meta” for ARH will be to use them like 10km all aspect AIM-9M equivalents.

Essentially a free kill since notching is very tricky (at least for me) and you can just fire a few missiles.

That meta makes R-27ER weak since it basically has a rate of fire issue.

R-27ER excels at very long range shots or high g shots, but with the ARH most of them are also 35g, so it’ll only be having a long range advantage, which sort of depends on teams climbing or whatever.

Not really sure R-27ER has such a dominant position in whatever meta emerges after the ARH patch.

1 Like

Ngl VBCI-2 mouting a BMP-3 turret would be very cool to play. Its no bakhcha-U but still.

1 Like

It was only ever a scale model AFAIK:

Though there was a Patria mounted with the BMP-3 turret:

But that would go to Sweden or a future Arab tech tree. There was also an indigenous UAE IFV which used the BMP-3 turret and it was presented at IDEX, but I never kept a photo of it.

F14D lol not a chance Japan gets a F15 with the 120 but the US gets a 14 that could but never used the 120

1 Like

It’s an intentional fake leak.

1 Like

still funny and I think those are a rather believable and probable list of vehicles

1 Like

The speed of the missile is pretty publicly accessible though (at least for the earlier versions). Are they just going to invent a new fantasy speed for it?

1 Like

The UAE one you’re probably thinking about is a heavily modified OF-40 with a BMP-3 turret.

Sabiex HIFV?

45 tons, wonder how’s the armor on that thing

2 Likes

Nah. It was a wheeled vehicle and from IDEX 2017 IIRC. Ah well.

Edit: Also this, the Rabdan