Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Not what I was referring too, I’ve seen people say the LMUK turreted boxer and patria (no idea if I’m spelling that right, apologies Finland) should go to Germany/Sweden cause they’re prototypes/demonstrators

Ok kill those UK mains, real UK players know the boxer with the CTA 40mm is better anyways :P

2 Likes

CTA40 for the win.

One of the few glorious piece of work between UK and France.

Canada dosent have a proper tech tree or subtree if You just randomly add 2 tanks given to Canadá to snother country with no relations and without being a proper subtree it’s not gonna make sense

nuhuh I prefer the tornado F3 looks cool (I like the brick for some reason lol)

GB dosent Even have anything yet except the Boxer with brimstones

maybe this was in another discussion. The one a few months ago was about the australian boxer mainly

Fr, because of this it will never come to the game lol

1 Like

I have no problem with that

Literally no one asked for the Hunter to be given to Germany… That’s on Gaijin

Smin when he comes back:

Why do people think these vehicles will come to the game…

How many unique vehicles have been added to TT’s in last few years.
And how many unique vehicles have we gotten as event/battlepass/premium vehicles.

The chances those BOXERS and canadian planes are coming as TT vehicles are very, very tiny.

Because those nations don’t have a subtree, unlike the UK, besides I’ve seen some people say that Switzerland should go to France instead

Whoch one do you mean?

Read.

Boxers and those canadian planes CTA or something.

and I will forever hate that they give it to them

1 Like

The most loyal dominion and a commonwealth county? that’s plenty of relation considering they could give the UK a T-90 through the commonwealth.

but either way, Canada has enough in the game no more should come at ALL

1 Like

Frame it as a line up, the Canada designed Lavs are probably going to go to GB due to them being a native design, so if you wanted to run a Canadian line up with the leos, Lavs and adats your out of luck. Imagine if the German line up was spread across 2-3 tech trees, you’d feel a little hurt.

Honestly the best solution its to allow operator country line ups independently of research tech trees, but gaijin would never do that lmao.

Ah yea… you mean the CAN? Thats a Coming Canadian/German Premium Tank

Man stop brining up the commonwealth, you are making us all look bad :,)