Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

In case of the CAN, lets take the 2A4M CAN and remove the 2A4 because its a German tank, now say what is left

2 Likes

when they say strong they mean 5 mediocre to bad MBTs

2 Likes

Wasn’t it you who said, like an hour ago, to check out our topics because all we do there is moan?

Nah man You feel attacked to the fact the German leopard 2 modified by Canada should be a german vehicle and You think it shouldnt because at one point Canada was part of britain, and when they tell you that the leopard 2 it’s German with no relations to britain You get Angy

Hmmmm give UK the Vicker mk7/2 and call it a day

2 Likes

Eh, There’s been quite a few people saying that CR3 and its developmental prototypes, and the British boxer variants should be in the German tree. Hell iirc the person who made the CR3 TD suggestion put it up in the German part of the forum.

Yea, but most of my experience with y’all is months old (apart from occassional talks that I’ve with Bossman).

Tbh, sorry for that.

1 Like

Honestly i understand them on this case.

Same for me when people talk about French/modified French jet for UK or Israel.

Maybe the “Commonwealth” argument wouldn’t be used if Gaijin didn’t then itself to add things like the T-90.

Form a nation that has less connection to the UK than Canada.

As India is one of the nations that hate the UK.

1 Like

fair my main complaint wanting the 2A4M is because germany STILL has the best hunter if they removed it and added some domestic jet and moved it to the uk line I would most likely drop the 2A4M (I hate we got the T90S for some reason)

nobody ever said that. It was about the australian boxer with the puma turret which now germany uses aswell. Britain mains just claimed that aswell despite having their own versions of the boxer

1 Like

The only issue i’m having with this game is the fact that not every nation is getting equal amount of ground, air, helicopter and naval addition per update.

The main three nations are getting 5-8 vehicles per update, while minor nations are getting around 1-2 per update.

If the amount of vehicles received per update where to be spread out more - this game wouldnt have as many issues as it has right now.

Especially when you look at nations like Italy, Franch, China and Japan. They still have so many unique vehicles left that could be added - yet they aren’t getting them. Instead they get sub-TT which most of the times are fully C&P just because it would take Gaijin some work to model and code those vehicles.
Don’t get me wrong - every addition to a minor nation is welcome, but at least do some effort to give a nation their vehicles.

France for instance, they have so many unique vehicles. Like IFV’s etc… but they aren’t getting them.
Now there is a C&P Dutch CV-9035 datamined, just because it wouldn’t give gaijin extra work of making new models for minor nations.

Well we can agree on that. I didn’t like the F.58 since Day 1, always wanted AJ ICE instead of it.

Who tf claimed the australian boxer for the UK?

ew smelly Mirage 3 me no likey lol

Nah the british boxers can stay in the british tree we already have boxer variants in mind

when there was the discussion about the boxer some time ago. Dont know who anymore though

Yeah but you smell to much close of our Mirage F1 ! xD

I’m mad because people tell me I should be happy to have my nation ripped apart. And that’s how Canada should always be treated.

Canada has enough in the game. If you all believe Canada should only be used to walk over.

Yet when nations like Thailand or Switzerland show up ita always they should go to Japan/Germany only.

1 Like

Realy? But the GB mains are claiming that the German mains are claiming the GB boxer lul