Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

yeah sure thats what most people try to say when they realise their own argument is stupid “oh it was just ironic” “I did it as a joke you cant understand jokes” so no it most likely wasnt irony maybe for you which tbf makes you better then most german mains lol

1 Like

I feel bad for Smin and the Mods

1 Like

What did i miss… why are there so many people angry and arguing?

The Falcon autoloader do 7.5 seconds.
Abrams by hands do 5 seconds.

Brit mains being not smart as always

squad is pretty good the 2A6M is most likely the best tank in that game

Yeah… i dont understand why British mains are complaining a lot… They are basically the 4th main nation in the game.

And out of all nations… they are easily on par with Germany, on top with Sweden ground.

canadian leo was mentioned lol

1 Like

depends on the BR and if its air or ground lol

And on top of that the brits are trying a bUt CaMmOnWeAlTh moment

1 Like

Nobody has once said that, but ok

Remind me the Breguet 1150 for us, exocet delivery

Résumé

Mimimi, bruh.

I haven’t seen German mains go around & argue that Vickers Mk.7, or CR 2 LEP (DEMO), or CR 2 130 should all be in Germany’s TT (at least on the new forum), but I’ve seen many UK mains demand Canadian Leo 2s for themselves (and they weren’t ironic when doing so), I’ve seen some ask for for the Aussie M1s too.

You’re really not doing yourself a favour here man.

Without ANY top tier ifv, or Strong AA. Same as Sweden with strong top tier?))))

1 Like

Or at least make them combat vehicle related, seriously, what does this guy or Desmond Doss have to do with War Thunder

Tbh you’re right on that. I usually don’t hang around the French threads so I prolly missed out, might become more active there in the future (but getting S21 comes first).

i need all bloch and breguet planes in this game.

1 Like

Yeah, no. Only German mains are trying to play the “We have an extremely tiny connection to this vehicle, therefore its German” card. If anything Britian is complaining about the BS that was getting T-90 instead of something with actual connection

say what you want I dont really care at the end of the day its the internet, wanna get annoyed because I have a nation bias fair enough

More annoyed about the hyprocrisy, but fair.