Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

oh if you’re lucky, but even the smallest 37mm will easy pen you, and the gun gets 151mm of pen. the St-A1 is okay, but still has no armor. their tanks really have to be played hull down, like TD

I hated the ST A1 lol

The number one thing about playing japan in my experience

Is literally just use your teammates as cannon fodder

But no Fishy 109 tho sad : (

not fun

Any approximate release date of this game?

Chi ri is my single favorite tank

it’s definitely good, but its a glass cannon

I played the chi To’s at 5.0 with Chi Ri and did better woth them just because the long reload after the ready rack was empty in the Ch Ri II

Japan just needs a damn rank 2 light.

KaMi 47mm?

I believe something like that existed.

None yet, afaik.

You can check my kd but it was like 18 deaths in the ch to’s and like 50-60 kills, then my chi ri is like 24 deaths and 40 kills. I love them to death but man the empty ready rack reload got me killed so much in the Ch Ri II but 5.0 is one of my favorite BR’s plus my Chi Ha LG is goated until i hit a zis 30 and it does nothing… lol

just due to japans goals in real life, their armored vehicles really didn’t exist due to their focusing on their air and naval parts. their army is pretty empty between 3.3 to 5.7, and they have very little CAS between 3.3 to 8.0

Facts

Play air rb with japanese props. You will have the most skilled teammates

Im hoping for a new light tank for japan between 4.7-6.7 but i don’t know what can fit there

I have grinded out all of Japan’s air tree except some interceptors, love the Ki-61 and the A7M2

1 Like

unless we find anything new not much

Maybe with Thailand we might have stuff for 6.7 and up

I really loved using the premium A6M6c. Its really fun to use that plane in sim.

1 Like