Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I mean I like my Fw 190C but why is it in a CBT pack for mobile? wouldn’t there be more iconic planes they could add?

Its a really fun vehicle - yes!
I really wish we will see some A6M7 and A6M8 variants coming soon.
They have better engines and could be a ‘oke’ CAS plane for Japan.

also:

Ki-61-II-KAIb/early and Ki-61-II-KAIb/late would be some good additions.

1 Like

currently using the A7M2 as not only CAS hunter, but the two rockets it gets is pretty good at destroying everything as long as you direct hit it and its not a heavy tank. killed a Russian panther the other day with it

By those standards you can say to everything:

Why should it be added - there already is a vehicle at that br which can do the same/ there already is a vehicle that has les additions, but can basically do the same at the br.

And i THINK i can speak for every person who loves to play Japan - that they would love to see the A6M7 and the A6M8 variants coming to the game - as a TT - not as an event or premium.

1 Like

totally,
but so,e deicated CAS planes between 3.3 to 8.0 would be nice

1 Like

Thank you so much. How do you find all this information?

1 Like

I don’t understand the fake hype for naval.

People wanting the French, Chinese and even a Swedish navy TT coming to the game - with a French one implemented.

Meanwhile i play naval from 1.0-7.0 and i see more bots than actual players - let alone French naval vessels.

2 Likes

I want the new things to bring more people to naval.

2 Likes

Mixture of following the official newsposts, studying the datamine repository ( GitHub - gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine: Frequently updated War Thunder Datamine repository ) and Content Developer Kit ( War Thunder CDK - War Thunder Wiki ), and participating in discussion here on the R&R.

1 Like

Cool so you can all the possible(already modeled) things for the next update?

Subs, aircraft carriers, and super ships like the Yamato, Musashi, Dunkerque could help with that.

Also more RP gain in naval would help EXPONENTIALLY

4 Likes

Some people like naval. I find more fun playing naval than playing ground a lot of the time.

And all of navals issues can be fixed

1 Like

And more interesting game modes

1 Like

When we get Bismarck, Iowa, and Yamato naval might see a slight increase. One of my friends who has been getting into naval recently stated that until they are done with the WW1 dreadnoughts he doesnt plan on really focusing on getting to the end since he has air and ground which have more interesting end of the line vehicles. I understand his view and i agree i think until we get more ships naval wont be seeing another increase for a while though even adding those ships may not attract new players.

It 's possible to see things which may come using these methods, but they aren’t enough to make a judgement on the possibility of something coming at a specific time.

Developer statements are more reliable for that purpose.

Also more ‘fun’ ships should be added.

The Shimakaze should have been in the TT and this thing should have been the squadron one.

Like the Kuma-class light cruiser, Kitakami (1941)

Spoiler

Also lots and lots of br decompression, more RP and SL gain, more gamemodes and more rewarding gamemodes should come to naval.

We haven’t gotten any regarding the new update the last couple of weeks/months.
The only thing we know is that there will be new missles coming.
They also said every nation will get them, but i wouldnt be surprised if the minor nations are getting the missles on already existing airframes ingame, while the US with RU new planes.

there was a leak over the addition of a AV-8 to the Japan tree as a Thailand vehicle I think, which I hopes mean we will get more Thailand vehicles in the future
(Taiwan?Thailand? one or the other)

a leak doesnt mean it will be added.
Andi if its added - it’s most likely becoming a premium plane since the AV-8B is a good multirole fighter with good CAS capabilities - which Japan is lacking (with only the F-16AJ).

Especially since only 1 was datamined.

yup, sorry should have been clearer
supposedly it was the C variant, and I hope they add it as TT since we sorely need a CAS for between 8.0 to top tier, but it most likely will be Premium