Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

yeah its planned for the next major update for the looks of it, and also i predicted, i said last update that with the introduction of RAAM SEGOL it would be a good way to start introducing missile warning systems for tanks and well, it happened

1 Like

found it, the smoke dispenser can spin around without making the turret turn

4 Likes

Yea i know that, but i doubt it will be implemented.
No wait, on the other hand the smokes move for example on Strv 103 coupola, so it might be.

Precisely.

However, them giving it as a reward now is probably even more a sign that it is not coming next update.

Edit: Wait a minute,the emblem is the 72nd reward. If the update drops early to mid june, the emblem could be obtainable at the exact same time!

1 Like

Could easily be for mobile. They have submarines IIRC.

I mean it could be for the next BP ? but yea who knows

It is a reward for this BP actually

1 Like

Ah right lol

am gonna share to you some really nasty israeli artillery

Spoiler

the last ones are the most nasty ones

i leave you the link to see some other cool stuff if you want. Israel ground forces full potential
Gaijin have a lot of vehicles here to add to the israeli ground tree.

3 Likes

this is why i love to much the israeli engineers they are no joke tho

2 Likes

Alright, Sweden technically has a heavy tank now, does anyone think Sweden might get more next major update?

why would you want to warn a tank crew from an incoming missile?

what are they gonna do? jump out?

I mean, what else do they have left, the Emil projects and the finnish KV-1C?
Kind of out of other options after that.

1 Like

APS by default has way to defeat it, either hard or soft. The point is APS defeats the missile and tells the crew from where it came from. After all the tanks does not have 3rd person.

1 Like

Next major? unlikely.

Finish KV might come at some point later this year as it was leaked.

As for the KRV… some point but not for a few years at least.

2 Likes

Yeah :(
But hey, I’ll take what I can get

warns the crew the position of the enemy to counter attack or defend in case its a soft kill. It allows for the crew to understand the position of the enemy not only warn and that’s it

1 Like

The reason an APS would warn a tank crew of the direction of an incoming missile is so the crew can position the forward armor towards the missile to hopefully prevent penetration if the APS doesn’t kill the missile.