Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Strv 141:
BR 10.0
140mm cannon with 750mm pen, 5 sec reload
Coax 40mm with sluuuurp M/03 and a belt mixed with HE-VT
90km in both ways
Unpenetrable by anything short of DM53 or obj292, immune to 2S38 level of darts sideways
Gen 3 thermals for gunner and commander
60deg targeting both ways

TT btw

2 Likes

The Strv 141 project (also called Strv 2000 T140/40) was never completed and only ever made it to the stage of a mock up, and therefore cannot be added to the game, unfortunately.

Also I don’t think those numbers are accurate

2 Likes

Its Swedish, anything can happen. Well, just needs proof that the JGSDF has shown interest in it.

It’s fine if they give it the historically accurate wood armor that it had irl.

2 Likes

the JGSDF is the Japanese Ground Self Defense Force, that has nothing to do with Sweden.
There is literally no way the Strv 2000 T140/40 can get into the game

Upon further fact checking the Strv 141 is completely fictional and has never been used as an actual tank designation

Wake me up when we get Iranian Tomcats pls

Perhaps, but the wood will be blessed by the valhalla so even the object 292 needs to aim for the weakspots.

What I mean here is about how Japan and Sweden are able to get away with a good amount of vehicles that would not be accepted into other trees. If test targets count, China should more than certainly get a T-80U, the Russians gets a maus, and the US gets everything they captured from WW2 to Iraq.

That’s… not how this works…

The only reason Sweden got/is getting the Tiger 2 as a Battle Pass vehicle is… I don’t know why?
I guess they’re adding it because Sweden could use a heavy, but other than that it’s a questionable addition.

Question about why all you want, but the fact is that Sweden has received trialed vehicles which would be rejected if they were planned for other trees. The havoc has a total air time of 40 minutes with the only Swedish crew onboard in the gunner seat. Gaijin was even dedicated enough to make sure that the T-80U features a brush that shrubs off the mud of the trial crews as a model feature exclusive to Sweden, despite this being a very questionable existence at all.

Yeah I think that’s just Gaijin doing questionable Gaijin things.

The Mi-28 was never asked for along with the T-80U, and the Tiger 2 was only asked for on the Old Forums, so I guess it’s just Gaijin doing Gaijin things like I said.

Its gonna be a long nap for you.

True, we know Sweden basically hits a dead end when it comes to the larger caliber vehicles, I’ve done plenty or research on the subject, they never got passed the wooden mock-up stages which Gaijin deemed unfit for the game.

1 Like

I can guarantee they will put a Danish Jumbo the other option as a premium

Man, what are the vehicles in the Japanese tech tree that shouldn’t be there? or in the swedish tech tree?

Did they even use Jumbos?

But I could see that if they did Gaijin has more or less said Sweeidn is an unofficial Nordic tree.

No. The Danes never used jumbos.

They used m4a3 105mms with the 105 replaced with a 76mm.

8 of them passive aggressively forced on them as they kept aggressively asking for m46s needed in Korea.

2 Likes

Ah right thank you.

But yea odd how that wasn’t picked for the BP

Someone screwed up the localization:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/1ca7oal/datamine_235148_235156/

We have both of these bombs, the 630kg and the 160kg:

They’re both unused rn, so I guess it 's fine ? Hopefully it’ll be fixed by the time they’re usable though.

1 Like

please

4 Likes