Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I just fear asymmetry. Some tanks never being stunnable and others getting stunned with the lightest tap. And we all know which tanks would have what

2 Likes

Fair enough. I rather see it as a non pen on my end generally being my fault. I am the problem, so instead of getting upset at the game I am motivated to improve.

However with stun I see it as a mechanic that, upon enemy mistake, makes me unable to respond despite my best efforts, which might be frustrating.

At that point I feel like stun adds less to the experience that it takes away. Instead I feel like going for a less radical mostly visual representation of the effect, maybe with camera shake (which is an adjustable slider in game by the way) and maybe some minor effect on aiming precision. Essentially make it able to be played around.

Any damage done to a crew member will cause a stun. I’m not going on what ifs, I’m using the example Gaijin proposed as a posibility.

I get that you only really play top tier russian MBTs, which is really like playing with training wheels when it comes to fighting against IFVs, so I’ll give you an example:

You are in an Abrams, CR2/3 or Ariete. You round a corner and find yourself staring at a 2S38/CV9040. He can easily kill you frontally.

He shoots a little bit before you do, but whiffs and only hurts your gunner instead of killing him. In the current game you can still shoot back to kill him, with stun mechanic you are now stunned for 1-2 seconds meaning he has a guaranteed kill.

In terms of top tier stun is just a clear buff to Sweden and Russia, Sweden already being the best top tier nation and Russia contesting for second best.

You are not only superbuffing their IFVs, but you are also seriously nerfing MBTs from most other nations, while the Strv 122s and T-72/80/90s remain mostly untouched.

2 Likes

Guys can we talk about rumors or smt or we’ll get locked again ;~;

4 Likes

So who thinks we might get BAE EAP next update :P

Though seriously. Fingers crossed for the Sea Harrier FA2. I think every part of it is now in-game. They literally just need to add it with AMRAAM

4 Likes

Rank 9 premium next patch!!1!!11! /s /j

5 Likes

The only ugly 5th gen jet :( :( :(

He’s just a little chubby. Don’t bully him like that.

4 Likes

Has more character than most American jets 🤣

Naaah… You’re saying that the Eagle, Raptor don’t have character?

1 Like

I find them a tad too… Clinical. No flare

they look like 2001 videogame planes

1 Like

Seeing as there’s usually a boatbleg I have compiled all the ships I can see coming in or by the next major.

R-Class (UK)

Spoiler

Revenge-class battleship - Wikipedia

QE Class (UK)

Spoiler

General History: HMS Warspite - The Grand Old Lady

Dunkerque/Strasbourg (FR)

Spoiler

French battleship Dunkerque - Wikipedia
French Battleship Strasbourg - Destination's Journey

Francesco Caracciolo Class (IT)

Spoiler

FRANCESCO CARACCIOLO battleships

Colorado Class (USA)

Spoiler

(Germany omitted because they are so ridiculously broken it’s funny, Japan just got something quite good so they are also omitted, Russia is omitted because they haven’t got anything).

7 Likes

booooo boats boriiiing

hornblower-royal-navy

5 Likes

Anakin Liar GIFs | Tenor

4 Likes

Saddly at this point Dunkerque class become copium for me, gonna be here once totally useless i guess

4 Likes
Résumé

7 Likes

I was talking about his insults.

I should really make that clear next time, pretty sure this exact misunderstanding happened before already…

1 Like

@hienapunk China did have a semi big navy after ww2, but before that, China built there largest cruiser ever, with the Help of Japan, the Ping Hai