Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Ah that fair enough m8 sorry about that. : )

But yea it’s like where does this realism stop and starts.
War thunder only says they are realistic in only vehicles and say they are an action game.

So yea players who want 100% realism your barking up the wrong tree if you want that in war thunder.

1 Like

It is more than overdue, same for the QE and R class. Maybe we can have hopium that in this major they add R class, QE and both dunkerque and strasbourg…

Of course as we get maybe 4 Dreadnought Battleships a year that’s not going to happen but we can hope together.

3 Likes

Could be a nice addition to France, look, it’s the French flag on it xD

1 Like

I’m not sharing

1 Like

perhaps we will get a Dunkerque class ship.
Allthough… just like French high tier IFV’s, i wouldnt be surprised if its going to be a premium vehicle only.

2 Likes

And is the type-81 Tan Sam going to get new missles?
Since it being 0.3 br lower then the pantsir doesnt make any sence at all.

1 Like

Of course not. You will have vehicles like Jaguar A with 12km AS-30L and at 10.3 being able to completely outrange your Type 81 which will now be 11.3. Fair and balanced /s

1 Like

Don’t give them ideas :(

Still don’t know why we don’t have any of the other 3 variants of VBCI in the TT, they really just want money :(

Happy plan is happy

Didn’t someone say he’d make a fake leak list here yesterday?

I’ll take a fake leaklist over no leak list.

5 Likes

A few did.

I was waiting so we could debate how likely/unlike it is.

Or just bad placement.

1 Like

The CHN helicopter tree was confirmed at that same time, and came later than anticipated due to delays. Something similar might have happened to the NF trees.

They might be waiting for when the more widespread introduction of missile-armed ships begins, or the introduction of submarines begins. That would allow more unique vessels to be introduced.

germ_sub_type_7
^ I anticipate U 995 coming back for normal research in the near future.

The Pr.57bis or the Stalingrad BC in WT Mobile do not seem improbable to come soon, Stalingrad had even been in the files here before Mobile was announced for Beta:

( 2.7.0.55 new - Album on Imgur )

2 Likes

BR changes are dumb but it’s the same thing that Gaijin was doing with the last few BR changes.

Changed what BR is compressed. It was really noticeable ground.

At the end of the day, the problem won’t go away until the max BR is 15.7 at least for both air and ground.

2 Likes

Ive said this before and i’ll say it again:

If they add subs I’ll actually play naval.

2 Likes

Yeah, for now (what I’ve been digging through) china would have a naval tree for bluewater up to around 5.7 (6.3~6.7 if you included the British Battleship? That chiness crews trained on) and a huge coastel tree that would probably go up to 4.3~4.7

Its not fully ready yet but its very long lol, probably shouldve gone the warthunder route and just add one vehicle to each lol

1 Like

The almost never jump that far, so I think they are gonna make a 12.3 jump at most, but realistically we’ll see 12.0

Just a sneak peak, some serious some not so serious (im also doing subnations…)

11 Likes

Defo fake too many British things and a better to tier jet

5 Likes