Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Someone comes out of nowhere and it’s actually end up being China.

(I really tried to think of a good out of nowhere nation but couldn’t think of one)

We seen our far share of complaining about all the nation in the game and some out of it.

I know because I do too.

1 Like

I really want to know what counts a “Commonwealth” to Gaijin.

Because “loyal old good boy” isn’t one apparently.

I’m coming out of nowhere to say this

Chiness naval tree was confirmed to be in the works ~5 years ago, where is it

All jokes aside we really only have enough for a coastel tree and a small bluewater tree.

1 Like

As far as I know, China hasn’t laid down any battle cruisers or battleships, so the bluewater tree wouldn’t be very big, if it comes.

You need to wait for the advanced destroyers to appear together

I found a funky semi-modern heavy cruiser :3

2x2 8 inch guns

12x1 5 inch guns

28 knots

3 or 4 inches of belt armor

Montfalcone Yard 4900 Ton Class Number 68

Laid down in an austrian yard but interupted by ww1

Battle Titantic.

It’s airframe is identical to the AV-8A for the US, but it’s up in the air if it ever used the flair box or not, and it could potentially get better sidewinders too

I hope they move the 2A7V and Strv 122s to a seperate BR, like 12.7 for them while everything else is 12.3 max.

Maybe they also add some counterparts for other nations that could be 12.7.

Nah a F&F radar missile with 14km range should absolutely be 11.7, doesn’t matter if it has no radar.

AV-8S? what version is that?

I really hope we get the M-SHORAD this next update. The hellfire L missile would actually make american helis playable as well without having to sit there for 20 seconds to guide the k model in for its target while a pantsir 1 guns me down.

AV-8A for Spain which was then sold to Thailand.

2 Likes

oh so its just a nation specific version

I thought it would be some later version that got modified in foreign service similar to F-104S or F4F-ICE

how would anything use an ARH missile without having a radar on their plane?

and then how would you use it beyond visual range if you don’t know what’s coming at you

It lacks a search radar if I understood their post correctly, so I assume it has other means of locking targets.

However lacking a search radar isn’t an excuse for a lower BR when you have F&F missiles like those.

yes it is?

it effectively reduces your range to 3km

see: LvBrv a search radar less SALCOS SPAA at 9.7? while the same misile with Search radar is 10.3

I think the point was specifically the 35G 14km PESA ARH missile of the Type 81 that, once added, would very much make it 11.7

Though I don’t think Type 81 without it should go higher than 11.0

4 Likes

The ASRAD-R has a much better missile. The presence of a search radar is not what makes it 10.3.

The addition of a stun mechanic is the addition of stun locks, which are never fun under any circumstances.

1 Like