Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Rafale*

2 Likes

Neither are C&P nations and both have plenty of domestic tech. Poland is doing a lot of license building I hear. plus have a number of modern domestic stuff from what I’ve been shown.

and a good number of “German tanks” come from stolen factories for Czechoslovakia. and they have plenty of Cold War designs.

But this comes down to the fact all unique stuff comes from WW2 and the 50-60s. Of course, they use modern “C&P” you’ll have fun when we get to the F-35 which all NATO-aligned nations have.

A Warsaw nation won’t just have unique stuff. same reasons why a “commonwealth tree” is a bad idea.

“More nation = more C&P”

Gaijin has shown if you want unique tech you need to have as little nation in a tree as possible. because even with 2 nations in one tree they take C&P first.

in this case, Poland and Chechsloaka or both candidates to get their own tree and could as they have enough.

1 Like

Excuse me

You might hope gaijin new plan Bhishma (squadron vehicle), Vijayanta (premium GE) and Jaguar IS (event vehicle) move to Indian own tree from great britain tree in the future ?

Or TT that will includ India.
as well as the Swedish strv 81, and Israel sho’t cal dalet.
Besides, all these tanks(bhishma, vijayanta) have something to replace

Except at least one :p

1 Like

I feel like a Polish-Czech combo is the only next viable tree

1 Like

Either Yugoslavia or Visegrád

3 Likes

Gaijin is trying to give you Benelux stuff.

I think at least one of them uses the F-35.

with a hint of Ukraine

Koreas, Yugo, arguably Iran and India

2 Likes

I won’t mind that lol 😂

Poland with Czech sub-tree or Czechshplkia with Polish sub-tree.

1 Like

I mean we could list a number of good independent tree opinions.

We do have plenty of western tree options too. but for a Red nation, those are the best options.

i think a combination of countries such as the Polish, the Czech, and any other countries of this type (India?) would make a good tree, but the top tier of a TT like that would be mostly a lot of copy paste.

Still rumor to now, we can’t base that it’s a fact just because we have some flags in the datamines ^^’

Dutch CV-90?

F-5 to France. (but of a stretch of the NF-5 was a Canadair one)

That was quick xD

2 Likes

Ikr how can someone be this salty ?

Yep, dutch things only for now, nothing tell about BeNeLux in a whole

For air perhaps, but for ground something like CZ/PL would be a goldmine.

Adding countries like India too such tree would be a terrible idea though.

2 Likes