Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Patriot just can’t come to the gane as a player controlled SPAA

I pray for my GR9A

2 Likes

Best Britain has is a truck that fires ASRAAM, about 18km range if we are being very generous

1 Like

“Can’t” and “is unlikely to” are not the same thing.

Can’t means Can’t

Patriot is more then one vehicle it can’t be controlled like a normal SPAA and has no place in Ground battles

It can become an AI target though

Why is it that you believe that Gaijin will never under any circumstances alter the game in some way to allow player controlled multiple vehicle AA’s?

Your not gonna be setting up a patriot in spawn

How the game currently is their is no place for it

Answer the question, please.

I did

It wouldn’t work in game so it not gonna come as player controlled unless massive changes are made to the game

Do you not know what this means?

Why you making argument over a obvious point

Why are you avoiding the question?

This is bwing player controlled ever unless massive changes are made to the gamemode which isn’t gonna happen

I don’t think they will be ever added as player controlled

Its very obvious that it will never be player controlled as 3 different systems that work together

Please just answer the question.

I have

They won’t come

No, you have not.

I have

Patriot and systems like it can’t come to the game player controlled

Bye bye we are moving on

No, you have not. Answer the question. Gaslighting will not work.

Gaslighting what are on about

2 Likes

You are repeatedly saying the same thing over and over again that you are answering my question, when you are dancing around it. You are saying that it can’t come under any circumstances. I am asking why you believe that.

Because it would require a massive rework of the game just so you can set up a SPAA system that comes in 3 parts

They ain’t gonna add it player controlled