Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

are there any leaks regarding next event tank?

There are a lot of tanks in the files, but I think the most probable is leopard 2a4m

The leaked 2A4M CAN? Or just a 2A4M? Without any of the bells and whistles it was given by other nations.

Sounds about right for Canadian vehicles. all unattainable event vehicles. (bet it won’t speak English too)

Tho others think it will be the low-tier reward based on the old crafting events’ reward selections.

Yes, I meant 2A4M CAN.

I know most people think it will be a low-tier, but my argument is, we though the same about first tank and then plane (because about boat nobody cared), so it isn’t unlikely to be another high/top tier vehicle

Unobtainable event vehicles spread over different nations, no less. I’m looking forward to CF-18s bombing our Leos instead of being in the same lineup. /s

4 Likes

I hope the next event vehicle is around 5.x or so been a while since we saw an event vehicle that wasnt 10.0+ seems like the last three vehicles were the main prizes.from the original planned spring event.

They can do the same thing as they did to swedish and israeli vehicles and made them rarer and just copy paste into a one TT

2 Likes

Indeed. The CF-188s would bomb the Canadian leos then be taken out by the Canadian SPAA.
That sounds fun. /s

It’s why my position on Canadian stuff is it needs to come all together. Whether that be a sub-tree(in the UK preferably) or an independent tech-tree(I’d like this one the most. Give it a Australia/ANZAC sub-tree and tada). Or no more should come to the game at all.

As Canada is up there for most TTs split between. (I believe only Poland can fight for this title)

5 Likes

there was also the M-55 and the BMP-23 which were datamined a while ago

I do hope it isnt a top top tier vehicle again, something that needs 35k to grind and is in and around the 7.0-8.7 mark would be nice to see, potentially with premium status bonuses. FV107 from the leak list would make a perfect vehicle to change the tempo imo, or the Swedish Tiger II.

Those vehicles were only textures and I think they are now deleted from files (first seen 2022-04-01 last seen 2022-06-14), and there also was BMD-4M (which I would love to grind for, OMG I rediscovered BMD-4), and obj 140. But unlike those 4 you mentioned (I know you only said 2 but another 2 met the same fate), leo 2a4m can is fully ready to ship

Would love to know where you got that idea from, since the Leo CAN has only been leaked - unlike the 2.15.0.13 vehicles which have actually been in the files.

4 Likes

oh ok, maybe I missread the github

It was said to be the German premium, which makes sense, it could be a GE one like the OES or UD. BUUUT premium may mean a lot so.

Technically speaking it didn’t have any nation on it or status. As all the leak had for it was “2A4M CAN” no other info.

Both it being “German” and a “Premium” by other people after under assumptions.

it being German comes from the place that i was leaked sadly

but it could always change to how they were originally planing it if people complain enough

I just want it to be a low tier one that I don’t especially want, so I can actually grind out the coupon without having to put in as much work as a crafting event.

Well thwy stated that the score will determine the BR so having it be low means it should be 25k score which is very nice. Honestly i know many dont want it but its a really cool mechanic imo but id love to see the strv m/31 with the wheels it could deploy to make itself like a car or go back to using its treads. Idk i love seeing just unique mechanics especially if its something everyone can enjoy which is why i love low BR stuff.
Strv fm/31

2 Likes

We have battle pass vehicles for that

You have to pay for some of those… only one free vehicle is meh but hey its nice to have options.