Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

god I both love and hate french ship design

Both? x)

https://warthunder.com/en/news/8875-development-Thai-hawk-iii-The-thai-double-edged-sword-for-Japan

Wow bit late isn’t it ?

[details=“Spoiler”]
It’s a joke don’t kill me
[/details].

4 Likes

I fell for it

2 Likes

Why fireman Sam?

Could be worse, could be the welsh dub of Postman pat

3 Likes

on one hand the hulls and super structure are so sleek and then you get the turret layouts and I just look at in pain, will say tho the french are based for being the only other nation to adopt quad turrets for main calibre guns

1 Like

american way of building ships X)

but i prefer this one, just for the looks (will not be added in game before a long time tho)

Is it going to be all bots?

Those curves remind me of the river class of the RN. It’s a shame they’d never work in game, quite big for a patrol boad and only a 30mm + a handfull of 7.62 miniguns or 20mm Oerlikons leave it a little lacking for war time use, doesn’t matter much for a SAR/utility boat though, Would be more powerfull if gaijin let it have it’s Wildcat though (20 anti-everything missiles go brrrr)

1 Like

I Will Kill You Smosh GIF - I Will Kill You Smosh - Discover & Share GIFs

5 Likes

Like the Mandalorian whistling rockets lol

1 Like

I hate that I fell for it, but I gotta respect the effort

1 Like

Speaking of the hawk III, a side note:
Unlike other nations starting premium, the hawk III under ROCAF is just a hawk III, which is obviously different to other nations. The hawk should be in the TT and the premium replaced by the hawk III piloted by Gao Zhi-Hang. I suppose there are suggestions being made but just disregarded.

6 Likes

2 dual turret hidding in one btw, they have a separating wall from the barbet to the turret, helping to prevent losing all the turret if a shell pen :D

The main thing would be the supposed 25km/h reverse speed, as otherwise we are wating for some type of prototype MBT for Russia to have a good reverse speed

real if true

Hope its fake

7 Likes

A-1M

Imagine if that thing got the A-darter and gaijin actually went with the 100G 8secs load + 50G sustained load + dual channel thermal imager + M3.5 speed it claimed to be

J-10A

I have little hopes about this thing being anywhere competitive.

fake ofc