Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

True though. Same with how streams are carried by (German man)

2 Likes

Insert Egg aka Mike right now

you know what seeing as there is a lot of Leak lists going around ima drop one of my old ones here, bon appetit

Spoiler

100% real, my great uncle three times removed works at Gaijin

4 Likes
  • This week
  • Next week
  • Week after next week
0 voters

Dev blog this week next week or the week after?

1 Like

lol, rheinmetall panzerwagen, JLTV, obj 257

a WoT wishlister?

1 Like

i just took a bunch of random paper, wacky and fake stuff and threw it into one list

Dont you worry, this is a fake list from reddit.

Are you a Wargaming spy trying to get into Gaijin?

1 Like

shhh, dont let the secret out, they might hear you…

2 Likes

They’ve already added the controls and airgroup behaviours for using them, and there 's evidence in the modelling of the new high-quality carrier models that points to them being made playable.

1 Like

I see missile boat for france, i like

1 Like

Is there any way to see if it is going to be like the missions they have were you lead them from the front aircraft or is it going to be all boy.

?

The carrier controls appear to be for the carrier, they allow it 's player/controller to direct the airgroups much like setting targets for gungroups not under direct control.
The behaviours of the aircraft under AI control seem similar enough to the singlemission version that I have not found any reason to believe they would not act the same as those when the player/controller switches* to direct operation of the group 's lead aircraft.

*a similar mechanical function to the currently available catapult floatplane controls

No? They’re ex-Dutch. Canada leased 2A6Ms from Germany, then wanted to buy them but obviously the Bundeswehr was unwilling to let them go without a compensation, so Canada bought 2A6s from the Netherlands & handed them over to Germany who promptly upgraded them to 2A7s.

2 Likes

Yeah but if its premium… Would be sad

1 Like

The absolute bathsalts logic of giving sweden a tech tree churchill instead of a tech tree kv1 is what makes me think this list is real.

Gaijin would absolutely do that.

tbh i hope both would be armed with the missile…

The one i’m really waiting for is this one however :

A 2 tons missile with a 100 kg warhead, suitable to remove the general direction the enemy aircraft is coming from, also known as Masurca

4 Likes

We really need more modern and capable ship, either cruiser or BBs, we are really behind everybody else :(

But personally one of the ship i want the most is the ultimate Dakka :p

Dual 127mm as main guns, dual 57mm secondaries, all auto, full Dakka

4 Likes

for some reason this would leave the uk as the only nation with no missile armed ships which is kinda a slap in the face when we have the type 21 frigate, type 42 destroyer and the type 82 destroyer all of which would be on the same tier as the other missile armed ships. (the Type 21 could have excocts but game isnt ready for that yet in naval)

god I both love and hate french ship design