Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

is the 122 really that bad?

my 122A is stock so I know it’s not the best comparison, and I’m an Air focused player so there might be some tactics issues here but im really not doing so well with it

personally feel like the 121 is much better

It’s a okay fighter but next to the Mirage IIIE at 10.3 its hard to understand why they are the same BR. I dont think it should be a lower BR, please for the love of god gaijin just accept the additional 2 pylon hardpoints, it had 6 not 4.

They can always add two. One with a slightly different fuel cap. I have no problems with C&P premiums. Also stops people from complaining that something should’ve been TT

1 Like

or just one from a specific carrier group or squadron

we got plenty of those as premiums

1 Like

are there bug reports about that?

They said the opposite of that:

( Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3) - #7034 )

Since the A -model could and did use all the same weapons as the C, it clearly follows that the A will not be receiving those weapons - that would make them the same again, which would defeat the purpose of withholding the C -model until it can be different.

3 Likes

Lisan al-gaib!

1 Like

Smin said this, I’m talking about the dev stream

besides that this doesn’t necessarily mean the A won’t get AMRAAMs

it could mean that the C comes with generally more advanced weapons, so maybe just later AMRAAMs

The purpose of the gripen C is for it to have no differences other than making you grind 410k rp to research then get the 300k rp to spade it with one new missile and no new CAS potential. Yikes cant wait to not get AMRAAM unlike everyone else getting a new mod just added to their vehicle. Regardless i dont care at this point ill probably finish grinding out my other nations before i go back to sweden air. Gotta spade my su25sm3 like i did with all othee russian strike jets… mig 27 gun slaps so hard in air rb who tf uses missles just have cool gun.

If only the mig 23bn had the mig 27’s gun. At least it has its epic FM.

why are you confused at that? the JA37D makes you do the exact same thing

in other trees the MiG-29G also does this

it is it’s predecessor so what did you expect

I complained about that too lol, thats why i dont care anymore its the same shit everytime, hell i decided i would start china air because i didnt want to grind another plane with one difference. (Lord have mercy idk if i can bare anither f16) at least i can slap with the smexiest mig 21, those wings are the peak design when it comes to mig 21’s (chinese tree is copy paste for a while but at least its some of the best aircraft from 3 nation’s)

I still don’t have the JA37D

can’t be bothered to grind Hunter and MiG-21Bis for it and the Gripen which while its cool isn’t cool enough to spend all that time for when I have the MiG-29 already

Pretty much, man all i want are the folland Gnats and BAE Hawk for finland and britain. At least that would help with finnish uniqueness and also give a solution to the non exsistant CAS past 8.3 i just want my silly goober jets

Maybe another SAAB 35 Draken from Finnish & Swedish at rank VI ~ VII

I’m not sure that attack aircraft top tier for USA tech tree at early rank VIII from USAF or USMC but equivalent to Harrier GR.7 and Su-25SM3

I assume Swedish JAS39 Gripen C with IR AAM & ARH BVRAAM (Rb 99) like Gripen A but different radar & targeting pod, but later Rb 98 replace Rb 74(M) and change to 13.0 BR in the future

JAS39 Gripen C from HuAF in italy tech tree armed BVRAAM AIM-120C-5 but not armed IRIS-T before upgrade to MS20 Blk.2 standard

Yeah ima doubt that radar lmao. Gaijin couldnt be bothered to even model Blue vixen on release and you think itll come with a new radar? Im not trying to be a dick but the likelihood gaijin models a new radar that isnt for Russia/America is basically zero. Im curious as to what skin they give the gripen C since they tried to change the viggen skins to make them slightly less copy paste looking. Also still fucking love the dope Huaf gripen skin with the tigor on the fuel tanks also has like 2 other skins.

Gib(tbf, i dont think its for WT)

Spoiler

5 Likes

Dear lord forgive me for what im bouta do

why are there solar panels on it?