Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

If only the mig 23bn had the mig 27’s gun. At least it has its epic FM.

why are you confused at that? the JA37D makes you do the exact same thing

in other trees the MiG-29G also does this

it is it’s predecessor so what did you expect

I complained about that too lol, thats why i dont care anymore its the same shit everytime, hell i decided i would start china air because i didnt want to grind another plane with one difference. (Lord have mercy idk if i can bare anither f16) at least i can slap with the smexiest mig 21, those wings are the peak design when it comes to mig 21’s (chinese tree is copy paste for a while but at least its some of the best aircraft from 3 nation’s)

I still don’t have the JA37D

can’t be bothered to grind Hunter and MiG-21Bis for it and the Gripen which while its cool isn’t cool enough to spend all that time for when I have the MiG-29 already

Pretty much, man all i want are the folland Gnats and BAE Hawk for finland and britain. At least that would help with finnish uniqueness and also give a solution to the non exsistant CAS past 8.3 i just want my silly goober jets

Maybe another SAAB 35 Draken from Finnish & Swedish at rank VI ~ VII

I’m not sure that attack aircraft top tier for USA tech tree at early rank VIII from USAF or USMC but equivalent to Harrier GR.7 and Su-25SM3

I assume Swedish JAS39 Gripen C with IR AAM & ARH BVRAAM (Rb 99) like Gripen A but different radar & targeting pod, but later Rb 98 replace Rb 74(M) and change to 13.0 BR in the future

JAS39 Gripen C from HuAF in italy tech tree armed BVRAAM AIM-120C-5 but not armed IRIS-T before upgrade to MS20 Blk.2 standard

Yeah ima doubt that radar lmao. Gaijin couldnt be bothered to even model Blue vixen on release and you think itll come with a new radar? Im not trying to be a dick but the likelihood gaijin models a new radar that isnt for Russia/America is basically zero. Im curious as to what skin they give the gripen C since they tried to change the viggen skins to make them slightly less copy paste looking. Also still fucking love the dope Huaf gripen skin with the tigor on the fuel tanks also has like 2 other skins.

Gib(tbf, i dont think its for WT)

Spoiler

5 Likes

Dear lord forgive me for what im bouta do

why are there solar panels on it?

no need to ask for forgiveness, it js justified this time

so a new SPG for Germany and France (NL)

Also this is quite sad looking

IMG_20240424_181628
hope they fix that if they do add it

(If its even for WT since we dont know)

are you expecting this in Enlisted instead?

Ah sorry should be more Precisely…
(If its even for Gaijin)
Better?

Spoiler

NL is placed in the Swedish tree currently

False

4 Likes

if NL is in the swedish tree then Romania and Hungary are in the german, Israel in the American and Poland is in the brittish tree currently

this is the rumour thread, and the rumours which have fermented out of a believable Leek talking about CV90 (NL) coming to france suggest that it may go to the Netherlands in France

1 Like