Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

that is not a rumour, BeNeLux is the profecy

2 Likes

yea im counting ARH as fully confirmed because they pretty much confirmed it in the December dev stream and then again in the spring dev stream

1 Like

Lisan al-gaib!

2 Likes

I wonder what the AV8S is doing. Will it become a tech tree vehicle or another premium. Also, I’ve seen Leopard 2SG getting passed to the devs, so maybe it might be Japan ground squadron vehicle or something (Just a hunch, ofc)

1 Like

hehehe imagine Leo 2SG as Japans next top tier MBT

1 Like

With premiums now going to rank 8 Br 12.0, potentially even 12.3, there really is no telling what will be premium aside from obvious top top tier like Su-30 or whatever.

the premium situation too got very interesting now

until the F20 the general rule of thumb was one rank below top tier, but now it must only be a lower BR than the best top tier aircraft of the tree

2 Likes

Exactly. I’m expecting them to only add stuff “a little bit behind of top weapons etc” for a tree it goes in but so for the only rule now has been further defined to anything below top Br.

F-20 got 9L’s and 7F’s instead of 9M’s and 7M’s. But who knows, might still get spAMRAAM. Wouldn’t be the first time an aircraft got missiles it was intended to carry but never carried.

I’m kinda expecting it to get AiM-120A if it’s sales aren’t as good as expected

however that means we must expect stuff like MiG-21Lance-R too

2 Likes

Yeah I’m thinking modernised F-4’s, MiG-21’s and Mirage III’s (Kfirs, Cheetahs, 50’s etc) are going to be the rank 8 premium crowd. All with early ARH missiles.
Just a hunch. Can reason one of those for any of the trees.

yeah, with how controversial VT-4 under Japanese tab is, we might see Leopard 2SG as another top tier tank for Japan alongside Oplot, I think.

2 Likes

Don’t forget that the Derby missile + APG-63v(9) radar in datamine confirms F-16I Sufa.

You also forgot Swedish Gripen.

1 Like

the swedish gripen isn’t guaranteed as they said the current gripen will get ARH

Did they say the Gripen A would?

Or were they just talking about the 2 current Gripen Cs?

I believe theis said the Gripen A would

but im unsure

Smin is everywhere just ask him. Though im pretty sure the only difference between the gripens going into the next update will be the A is the only gripen without AIM 120/AMRAAM missiles. Though this update makes me wonder if we will see stuff like f18 come in or if more powercreep will be introduced as usual. Balancing Air hasnt been a priority in forever tbh.

I just want more harriers gib me my AV8S

2 Likes

Harrier with spamraam would he interesting

H4

4 Likes

But not believe dutch F-16AM MLU M1 tap for france tree and doesn’t make any sense

I’m not surprised F-16C Block 50 (USAF), Gripen C (HuAF & SAAF), JA37D Viggen, AV-8B+ (Marina Militare Italiana), F-16A Block 15 ADF (Aeronautica Militare), Mirage 2000-5F, Gripen A, Shenyang J-8F (PLAAF) and F-16A Block 20 MLU (ROCAF) received active radar homing medium-range Air-to-Air Missile

UK tech tree could get new domestic british fighter aircraft with active radar homing BVRAAM

Another 4th gen infrared Air-to-Air Missile for EU & China aircraft in rank VIII

USA tech tree not new attack aircraft top tier at rank 8 Harrier GR.7 or Su-25SM3 equivalent

And early fighter aircraft with active radar homing BVRAAM for germany tech tree

I’m not sure that Israel got lightweight Multirole Fighter late 2000’s or heavyweight Multirole Fighter early 2000’s

I assume another Multirole Fighter for sweden maybe Gripen C with 2nd thermal targeting pod and PS-05/A Mk.3 radar