Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

India should be its own tech tree, so we can have another redfor nation to help fix the matchmaker. Introduce India, and then fix the matchmaker by doing NATO vs non-NATO (India, Russia, China).

Either add India, or add another coalition tech tree made up of former Soviet satellites minus modern Russia (Warsaw).

1 Like

Why does the one heavy tank it seems Sweden might actually get have to be an event vehicle ; ;
Plus I’d like something in the tech tree more along the lines of a KV-1 and/or the EMIL/Kranvagn because those actually make sense to add. Yes, a Swedish Tiger 2 would be cool, but even I have to say it’s kinda far out there.

The concept is too boring. On the contrary, it is interesting to try the peculiarities of your nation in a battle against absolutely any other nation

What’s more boring is F-16s/F-15s vs F-16s/F-15s every match, or Leopards vs Leopard tanks.

1 Like

India with USSR is Jaguar and Rafale vs Jaguar and Rafale from NATO

1 Like

This got passed to the devs: Strv KRV - The swedish heavy to rival the is-3

So it’s possable.

2 Likes

Just because it has a couple of NATO vehicles doesn’t mean it doesn’t have a bunch of Russian vehicles like Mig-29 and Su-27. It’s still better than adding another NATO nation with F-16s/F-15s.

Also, Jaguar and Rafale won’t be common in-game.

1 Like

So I’ve seen lol
What BR would you think it would be? It’s a decently well armored auto loaded HEATFS-DS slinger so I think somewhere around 8.3

1 Like

India like Yugoslavia is part of the 3rd faction.

The neutral nations. So they have a mix of both Warsaw and NATO tech and could have ended up on either side.

If you want another red nation Poland or Checkshlovkia is a better choice.

1 Like

UK, Germany. And now Poland going Red?)))))

Poland was a Warsaw nation(even if it wasn’t their choice). they unfortunately had the time when a commie movement was forced on them.

1 Like

Poland and Czechslovakia themselves are NATO nations now and Poland has Abrams and F-16s, which would be more copy paste.

Though I wouldn’t mind them as part of a Warsaw nation.

1 Like

Rafale*

2 Likes

Neither are C&P nations and both have plenty of domestic tech. Poland is doing a lot of license building I hear. plus have a number of modern domestic stuff from what I’ve been shown.

and a good number of “German tanks” come from stolen factories for Czechoslovakia. and they have plenty of Cold War designs.

But this comes down to the fact all unique stuff comes from WW2 and the 50-60s. Of course, they use modern “C&P” you’ll have fun when we get to the F-35 which all NATO-aligned nations have.

A Warsaw nation won’t just have unique stuff. same reasons why a “commonwealth tree” is a bad idea.

“More nation = more C&P”

Gaijin has shown if you want unique tech you need to have as little nation in a tree as possible. because even with 2 nations in one tree they take C&P first.

in this case, Poland and Chechsloaka or both candidates to get their own tree and could as they have enough.

1 Like

Excuse me

You might hope gaijin new plan Bhishma (squadron vehicle), Vijayanta (premium GE) and Jaguar IS (event vehicle) move to Indian own tree from great britain tree in the future ?

Or TT that will includ India.
as well as the Swedish strv 81, and Israel sho’t cal dalet.
Besides, all these tanks(bhishma, vijayanta) have something to replace

Except at least one :p

1 Like

I feel like a Polish-Czech combo is the only next viable tree

1 Like

Either Yugoslavia or Visegrád

3 Likes

Gaijin is trying to give you Benelux stuff.

I think at least one of them uses the F-35.