Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

The original comment said “[SK should go] to China with NK))”

So I don’t think it makes much sense. Though I am also mostly sure it’s a joke.

Gaijin pls publish BP vehicle devs tomorrow and say that the top reward is the Swedish king tiger :D

1 Like

I mean Korea is split the same as the two Chinas.
Both can’t go to Japan so China is really the only option.

so SK in Taiwan line and NK in China line?

China has 4 lines in air and ground so it would have room for a 5th line

Uhh- not sure but here.

part of why I agree with it is by desire to split up but still treating the “commonwealth nations” well.
as I don’t think a “commonwealth tree” is a good idea and it should be split up.

1 Like

Make an independent tree combining the two. Low tier boring for sure, but it will have unique vehicles here and there with a much more indegenious lineup higher tiers.

Almost non-existent?

Again not everyone needs to be a independent tree hell look at this week there are rumours that the Benelux region could be squashed into France.

I’d rather see a Korean tree. China having Taiwan (Republic of China) I understand, but giving them SK is just weird. Maybe if the tree wasn’t under PRC flag, but that’s a change I doubt Gaijin would do.

Korea could easily be a combined tree similar to China. I’m not a fan of Israel like trees, but I still have some hope they go for “scarce early ranks” rather than none (though they picked the latter for Israel sadly). But even then, a Korean tree I’ll never play is still way better than SK under PRC flag

The fifth line should be an independent light tank branch, where wheeled assault guns, amphibious and tracked light tank goes. This would mean the obj211, type 62, type 63, ZTS63, M41D, PTL02, ZLT11 being put together. The IFVs would then be all moved to the TD branch, putting the ZBD86 there. The light tank branch can be reinforced with more machines like ZTQ15, ST-1, or CM32 MGS.
WZ1001 foldered under ZTZ99A, and VT-4 put under the ZTZ99A. IDK where the MBT2000 goes, perhaps foldered under ZTZ96A. On top of that get the Taiwanese abrams behind the CM11.

This would work in a idle world but we are not we are in gaijin world so anything can happen.

But I’ve seen too many people asking for half nations and I will keep asking this, have you played Israel ?

Koreas has more than enough original vehicles than Benelux. Also, I strongly dislike most forms of benelux trees or subtrees, tbf, I dont like a combination of CV90s, German designs, and some weird stuff like YPR-365.

But yet the Benelux might be a sub tree for France which is bigger than Korea.
Again it’s not a question of originality here, it’s a question what noises gaijin is making.

I don’t like half-trees myself.

but out of the posable ones Korea and India are the best ones.

3 Likes

Yep I’m having a hard time playing Israel it was fun for rank 4 but 5/6 is just a slog.
And don’t talk about ground

And I am quite afraid of that. But since China has other subtree options I doubt this would need to be done anyways. And even if it does, it’ll likely just be NK, which does make sense with PRC.

I’d even wonder about Chinese players. From what I understand the tree is fully PRC in the Chinese region. I’d think they’d be pretty confused seeing an “enemy” nation in their tree.

I have not, I don’t like half nations. I’d just prefer SK vehicles I wouldn’t play over SK vehicles for PRC as I said. Though I still have some hope at a full tree which I very much would play.

I’ll always prefer rank one tree first.

But then again you all know my most wanted nation(s) anyways.

I don’t mind half-tree one day but not now with so many WW2 possible trees and vehicle families missing.

1 Like

There should be a theme when it some to these kind of things.

Sub nation, Half nation and then a Full nation.

Idk about yearly since this would be too much but over 2 years it would be a fine pattern

1 Like

I’m up for a rotation.

personally, I think both a new tree and sub-tree could be done in the same year.

but it’s more likely a rotation like that would happen over a 3-year period unless they do it like this:

Sub nation, Full nation, Sub nation, half-nation.

a 4-year period over 3.

1 Like