Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I suppose in 2009 they should’ve already planned to use Phased array radar

it has been around for what 10 years? by then

that i cant confirm or deny

There are plenty. The oldest vehicle currently as far as I know is either the Dreadnought (laid down in 1905 October, launched in 1906 February) or the Ikoma (laid down in 1905 March, launched in 1906 April), depending on which date we look at.

5 Likes

Right, I forgot about ships, since I don’t play them.

1 Like

That guy has big enough balls the ride the battle Vespa.

1 Like

2 Likes

Just like that lad.

Your forgetting ships m8

1 Like

what would they even call it? (most likely just “end of WW1 event”)

Here in Canada, it’s known as Remembrance Day. I believe the US calls it Veterans Day.
Not sure about the others

1 Like

Simply put, I just want the F-2 for Japan.

At the same time I’m scared as that’s basically the capstone unless the game is around in 2035 when the F-X is scheduled for its first flight (and, let’s be real, that will likely be delayed).

I’m sure we will at least get an F-2 early, F-2 Modern, etc but.

What then for Japan air? Backfilling with planes from, say, Thailand, Singapore (yes, I know it was a British colony. I actually live here now. But it’d add variety), SK (very touchy subject I know, they could also go USA), etc?

It is the armistice in France, celebrated as a public holiday since 1922.

I don’t remember them doing any Battle of France event neither.

Nor others battles that happened, like battle of Stonne (where one French B1 taked back a city, destroy 13 Germans panzers and 2 AT alone, taking 140 hit without any pen, but i guess picturing France doing great things during WW2 would be strange for some people that eat to much propaganda/meme since decade x))

SK will most likely get its own tree somehow. Either by itself or with NK as well.

As it’s the only nation people think has anything “unique left” (despite that not being the case) and Gaijin has expressed stuff that points to that being possible.

1 Like

So many more holidays was the Western nations could be added. and even non-Soviet Eastern ones.

But ya see November 11 has so many different names all over the world.

We still have a bit of stuff for the top tiers. F-2 can be split into early and late with different radar and weaponry, there could be early experimental XF-2s as well as a later one with the radar designed for the F-X 5th/6th gen fighter.

We currently only have the absolute lowest performing F-15J and can await much more advanced radar, weaponry and other upgrades of MSIP models as well as the F-15EX equivalent JSI.

And of course Japan has F-35A and very much soon F-35B.

But yeah, it is srill pretty limited without subtree compared to other nations.

1 Like

The only problem with a United Korea Tree is its air. Only if they could implement a way to make it so you can just use the parent nation equivalent instead of researching it all over again (you can still research the native variant) so the C&P grind isnt too bad.

Would make an independent Turkey Tree even viable.

Well, “End of the war” or something similar can be something easy.

Second, majority of this happened in France, and it was ended in France, so… Armistice ? xD

to China with NK))

2 Likes

That doesn’t really make any sense

3 Likes

i know :)

1 Like

I’m a bit more of a fan of a Pakistan sub-tree if China had to get one.

5 Likes