Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

East german t55 pleaseeeee

1 Like

That and the Osa, it’d be nice

if there was a whole East german line id actually grind german ground

can’t just skip half the history in the ground tree

1 Like

waiting for Osa spaa

waiting for Osa, Strela, Shilka, SPGs, T-54, T-55 and T-72MÜV

maybe for some of the ATGM cars too

essentially everything from List of East-German ground-vehicles (possible additions)

with the exception of the WWII rank vehicles like the T-34s, SUs and IS-2s

1 Like

Waiting on OSA Tor Buk pantsir on tunguska chassis uaz spg gibka s

1 Like

Quite strange we haven’t seen it yet, considering it can come to at least 3 nations, which is win-win situation for Gaijin.

1 Like

I don’t know if I’ve already brought this up or not, but I’m a bit curious to know if since the US got the first Rank 8 premium, others will follow in future updates…

probably, since the rank 8 prem plane times have begun now it’s probably gon be a few every update

2 Likes

now uhm what could that be?

like especially for smaller nations that can get quite interesting

inb4 Tornado with AMRAAM is gon be prem

imagine F4F- ICE (early) or F4E (TaktAusbKdoLw USA) with 9L and AiM-7F

1 Like

Agreed.
I’m just curious about what they could be…

My best guess for France is the Mirage IIING, with Magic IIs, TGP, and possibly even the CM dispenser from the Mirage IIIE (afaik never fitted to the IIING nor even part of the advertisement pamphlet, though it wouldn’t surprise me if it was an option).

Best guess for Israel is the Kfir 2000/C.10

Best guess for Russia is either Mig-23-98 or Mig-21-93

Best guess for Italy is Romanian Mig-21 LanceR

Best guess for Britain would be the ATLAS Cheetah C

Best guess for Japan would likely be some Thai upgraded F-5E, or maybe another SEA nation’s upgraded 3rd Gen

China could get either the F-5E Tiger 2000, or the J-8 Peace Pearl

No idea on what Germany could get, and also no idea on what Sweden could get

2 Likes

I guess sweden could get a JAS-39A early with it’s current loadout and no AMRAAMs, or perhaps a JA37-D Late with it’s historical AMRAAM loadout?

for Germany the problem is now that the only existing requirement for a premium is that it is a lower BR than the current top TT plane which will likely be the F4F- ICE next update

that rules stuff like F4E (Peace Ikarus) out, and since they chose to make the MiG-29G TT instead of Upgrading the GDR MiG-29 to that standard this one is also not an option

that only leaves foreign vehicles and weird mediocre additions like a comically Buffed stock F4E from TaktAusbKdoLw USA or a MiG-29GT with only R-73E

Edit: I suppose a C&P F-20 is a possibility, F-15A and F/A-18A could be too but those are very unlikely

nothing here

I’d also very quietly add Tornado IDS ASSTA 2 with IRIS-T to the possibility list, tho that one would be broken in every way

1 Like

Well, I spaded more vehicles than you even have…
So by your logic my opinion is two times more relevant than yours.

2 Likes

I have a theory that they want the top premiums to be ARH capable (but that might be the F-20 Aim-120 cope hehe)
Surely they won’t want their top paying customers to suffer against the main meta? Probably why they’re bringing this premium rank in…
We’re practically guaranteed to get more premiums, the F-20 being the only one is suprising though, but I don’t think it means anything. Given gaijin love money, we’ll see some more soon very likely.

1 Like

do we know anything about this years april fools event?
stealth demo would be cool

A cool modern Mirage 2000 premium would probably be an instant buy for me, didn’t take the F1, but i would lose my mind here :p

3 Likes

Perhaps we finally gonna see all the mecha that we have in files since years.

1 Like

they look so good, helldiver material