Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

they look so good, helldiver material

Résumé

3 Likes

Hello there, looking fresh aint it

Niech żyje polska

Spoiler

Also could I get the K-word pass

We spading vehicles? Can I join =D

F1 has been buffed a lot since release
Mostly these 3:
-it’s MTI has received IFF
-Magic 2 have seen many many incremental increases
-Cockpit has received target highlighting on the HUD. A must for sim.

But yeah, premium M2K (with more than 2 missiles like a 2KD) would be an insta buy. Even if it’s an 11.3 with only Magic 1’s and 530F’s as they were for the first 20 or so production models.

2 Likes

4 Likes

It wasn’t about opinions he used the main term incorrectly. Which is a theme with war thunder players lately.

Yeahz Germany 8 0 is super solid and they yave a serious 8.7 lineup and a t55 would be cool

Yeah but it seems hard to use against others plane, i’m bad/new at jet.

Also just for the visual i’m way more toward M2K than F1 ^^

The F1 is a bit clunky, yeah. Not the easiest to fly. Worth it for me though. Those Magic 2’s at 11.3 really wreck and overall just a cool jet.

1 Like

NORTH KOREA coming in the next update

2 Likes

Clones, clones, clones

never

if you were polish and met most of polish players you would get shot down btw

the F1 ain’t that bad tbh

yea it’s a mediocre turner and you can basically ignore all missiles but the Magics but I found it nice to fly and let’s say I’ve got worse prems (Milan)

Is the milan 9.7 or 10.0? Pretty sure its 10.0 but isnt it decent at bombing? Thought about buying it a whioe back but i wanted a fighter over a bomber.

I’d like the Osa because multiple nations could actually benefit from its addition, something I’d also like to see is the TOR-M2.

1 Like

EFT, Rafale, Su-30SM. All European, all have canards :)

Please tell me that means ground attackers are finally going to get to spend some time attacking ground targets before being blown up. It’s a pain in the ass to grind anything that isn’t at least marginally a multirole.

1 Like

Gaijin ran out of Magachs to add, the logical conclussion to it is adding 10 T-62 variants with minimal differences in between.

2 Likes