Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Gaijin won’t add exclusive content without first building a wall of “pasta” along the way.

2 Likes

I see we looped back to the MBTs/Mediums is everything argument.

I don’t get why it’s so hard to take in the going forward for most nations that could come to the game that these would be secondary/supports to what makes the trees unique. Which more often than not, it is everything but MBTs and Mediums(unless the topic is WW2 then there are nations with Mediums left).

2 Likes

Update: R77 SUPERIORITY

Germany has a total of 10 Leo2 things, Sweden has 6

1 Like

Techtree germany: 5 Leopard 2’s
Techtree Sweden: 6 Leopard 2’s

TT, not in total

yes, because that which is outside the techtree is not in the main researchable techtree. Premiums and Event vehicles are not usually counted because not everyone can afford to buy them.
Sweden is a MINOR nation that does basically no development of their own MBTs, usually handing it off to Rheinmetall and KMW to make upgrades. Hell, the Strv 123 being hammered out in contracts right now is going to be a Leopard 2A8 with some minor differences.
The nation who designed, develops, and exports the Leopard 2 has less (and worse) Leopard 2’s than a (nominally) minor nation

I atcually agree with this it only taken then like moe rhan a year to give them a spaa line and noe they have a TD line but yea the next line should be light tanks etc.

This move should be marked by the car thing and the amx 13 into having it’s own line

I’d rather they flesh out the TD line first, it’s quite pathetic atm and is missing some of it’s most unique and wanted stuff

1 Like

With all due respects I think a light tank line is more of a priority for Israel then more camping sling shots.

So it simply has better top tier rn. Would you call Russia a better Germany simply because it’s better suited for top tier?

I don’t get the whole “Better Germany”, “Germany 2”, “Germany discount Sweden” thing tbh. Not to mention that pretty much all of the things you listed are/were accurate irl for Sweden. Couple to list:

• Sweden developed CV90 series while Germany sticked to outdated Marder for decades
  • They got ITO because Finland operated them. What’s wrong with that? France has literally the same SPAA in its tt
  • 7V/122 protection is pretty much the same with 122 being marginally better against KE
    Also Germany has 6 Leo2 rn, same amount as Sweden and I’m talking about tt only.

Other arguments aren’t valuable. You can’t make 2 different tech-trees 1:1 equal.

3 Likes

Puma with spikes, marder 2 and boxer could have been easily added

The problem is that sweden is getting more and more top tier tanks while other nations don’t have equal tanks. The last strv122 wasn’t needed because the 2 sweden already has were already the best in game. It’s not only a balancing issue with Germany but with all other nations aswell. Swedens 4th best tank is germanys second best tank for example and the leo2a6 is still better than leclercs, arietes and challengers + they have the mentioned anti air and support vehicles.

3 Likes

I don’t get the whole Finland shouldn’t be in Sweden argument ether I seen some shouting out.
As Finland was apart of the Swedish tree from day 1 with the VL Pyörremyrsky as a pre - order.

And the L-62 ANTI II when the ground tree was released. Ever since the air and ground trees were release as least 1 or 2 Finnish vehicles were added every so updates.

1 Like

I wonder gaijin introduced medium-range active radar homing BVRAAM from 90’s this quarter or 2nd quarter ?

BTW the Leo2A7V was a rushed vehicle which probably just started developing after the pso drama. While the new strv122 was already in the files for some time.

Sweden does get a lot of top tier attention and love from gaijin compared to all other nations while other nations like france and their lack of light tanks could use this attention and love way more than sweden

5 Likes

I meant the response itself was defensive, in that its wording came off as aggressive. Other than that though, yes, we can agree to disagree, since our definitions of what makes a vehicle unique are different.

Yup. But I’m against basically most sub-trees. I would honestly prefer barebones trees than subtrees, because at least then you can say you’re actually fighting under that country’s flag.

1 Like

I understand the notion, but I stand by what I said

It was not meant to come across that way, so apologies if it did.

1 Like

thats why its so wrong, funny

1 Like

What he said after just makes it even more funnier