Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Ah now I see where the confusion came from, I was trying to respond to this comment and called it defensive, not yours, my bad.

2 Likes

M8 this isn’t a new thing most nations don’t really have their own light tank line.
This isn’t a gaijin loves Sweden thing. It’s mostly gaijin not wanting to cover that side of that game.

Also what we’ve been getting for Sweden so far are pretty much low effort CV90 or Leopard copies. It’s true that these 122s are very good but I’d love to see additions as cool as German PSO or 2A7V honestly or to have more diversity in light tanks.

I quite appreciate the CV90s, especially when they have differing armaments.
Don’t quite see the issue

Gaijin adds light tanks but not for some nations like france (or if then as premium). It’s the same with the US anti air gap. Britain and USSR got spammed with 5.x anti airs in the last 1-2 years (iirc both got 3 in that range). If it’s not intentional than it’s poor planning from gaijins side

Lol, the pso and 2A7 are not diversity. That’s like saying the finnish Leo 2A6 is completely differnt to the strv122. Diversity for Germany would be the EMBT for example.

sweden has even more diversity with the T80 squadron vehicle which is a whole other tank instead of another leo

In the UK’s case, one of them wasn’t needed. They got both the Skink and the SA truck(that I don’t like or understand how people think it’s good). It wouldn’t be a problem if they didn’t come in updates right after each other and be the same BR.

1 Like

I mean things like wheeled light tanks and stuff. Don’t get me wrong, I love CV90s but playing gun only IFVs with terrible cartridge reload is far from what other nations have to offer. As I said - wheeled light tanks similar to CT-CV would be nice as support vehicles for higher tiers unlike slow, autocannon-only CV90.

CV90s have manual cartridge reload?
I know it sucks on Type 89 so imagine it’s even worse for CV90 with it’s larger caliber

Did you just casually ignore what I said in that sentence? My statement about diversity was referring to light tanks only, which was the part you cut out lol

The PSO and 2A7V are light tanks?

Read my comment again please

1 Like

yeah and you compared the strv122 to these “cool” leos which implies that the leos were diverse for Germany which they are not and your light tank statements is excluded with an “or”

122s are very good but I’d love to see additions as cool as German PSO or 2A7V honestly or to have more diversity in light tanks.

“[…] or to have more diversity in light tanks” means that it would be nice to have MBT additions as cool as PSO / 2A7V or to have at least more diversity in light platforms instead of CV90 variants that barely differ in effectiveness.

i mean they still do. lol

that still implies that the 2A7V and PSO are diverse which they are not. Sweden has a much more diverse mbt lineup with T80U. Gameplay wise there is little difference but if you mean modell then yes they are different

LMFAO

1 Like

It doesn’t lmao. Also idk why do you keep arguing about that when I corrected it many times already

its got a new gun guys see clearly different

Sweden has at least a tank not based on the leo2 platform. Germany only has leo2s.