Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

It saddens me how little the British Ground Tree has any lf its light vehicles at the mid to higher tiers. Or the fact that any of the other CVR(T) havent been added to the game…

1 Like

Italy still has a ton of unique content they could have put in, same with Britain.

In my opinion, I think the essence of sub trees lies mainly in the fact that it allows minor nations, which could never make it to the game, to do so. In addition, it extends the useful life of existing nations and lastly, it also allows you to fill in some gaps to balance the game between major and minor nations.

Also, and for these reasons, I think that eventually all nations will receive a sub tree. It doesn’t matter if there are already nations with five lines, they can fold into four to free up one line.

maybe for ground but Germany has less cold war planes than most minor nations and is not a major nation in air

Still dramatically more then nations like israel, japan which defo do need a sub tree at some point

1 Like

Im in shock japan hasnt got one yet, not too much unique stuff left for the japanese and the ones that are left due to how japan os theres little info on it sadly.

1 Like

with that argument britain shouldn’t have gotten the gripen because japan is worse. Japan is in a bad state for a while now and comparing other nations to japan is useless and doesn’t fix the problem other nations have like no cas for germany or no fighter for britain

I was referring to vehicles from the thread, not necessarily vehicles in official tt suggestion.

Rest of my post/answer

I mentioned light tanks and SPAAs in my other comments.

Idk what’s wrong about my statement when it’s literally true. Most of these tanks would be perfect for events. Even Israel itself doesn’t seem like a standalore nation and just because it’s already there doesn’t mean adding Turkey is justified.

I’ve never mentioned it being justified tho? I only said they would fit since Israel has its own line of M60 modernizations and also lacks light tank line.

That would only happen if -4 ranks were introduced since Israel doesn’t have much to offer.

I never said there are other vehicles than Sabra tho?

As I said before:

• Whole Patton line going for 4 ranks straight, with other 2 Pattons sitting in Leopard line (only worthy additions would be M48A5Ts)

• Whole Leopard line with vehicles that are unique only because their specific variants weren’t introduced to Germany or other nations yet (Leopard 1A3, Leopard 1A4 [same goes for A5 standard of these vehicles]; Leopard 2NG, Leopard 2A4T1 [which are pretty much different stages of Leopard 2 Revolution/Evolution])

What’s good about this tt is light tank line and TD line with actually original vehicles; SPAA line with reasonable amount of vehicles; top tier as a whole is quite decent but relies fully on Altays and Sabras which simply won’t be good against KE penetrators.

Maybe it’s just me but playing a new nation almost exclusively for paper-armor tanks and some top tier wouldn’t be much fun especially when I can get functionally same vehicles in my other bigger tech-trees.

1 Like

If these get added then Germany would receive them aswell (speaking about the leo2 evolution, and leo1a3/a4) thus they would still be more or less c&p

What does annoy me is the lax amount of unique chinese vehicles added at mid to high tiers stuff like the rest of the 122 series, the type 62 derivatives, the 111, 132, the legit boat load of export vehicles and any of their ifv. Chinese probs is nearly toed with russia for the amount lf ifvs they have…

1 Like

I mean yeah probably but why grind Turkey then? I would get the same vehicles with better lineup options in Germany.

because the origin nation should have them aswell? Not adding vehicles to the origin nation just to have trees which are unique is stupid. Should they remove the m163 from israel to have a unique vehicle for the US? No both have the right to have this vehicle

2 Likes

Honestly tho i do admit… i do t think adding israel was the brightest choice frlm gaijin…they at the end lf the day dont really add enough unique additions. Their tree irl and ingame is very bare…

2 Likes

But I really don’t get why people want a turkish subtree for israel. Their relations are not good in recent times, but that’s only a small part.

The main reason is that israel would get even more patton tanks which they don’t need. They need ifvs, light tanks and spgs not more patton tanks

6 Likes

Update “SPAMRAAM”

I’m talking from this point in time, without Turkey in the game yet.

What’s the point of the tt? Of course if added, they should get all of their vehicles but if Germany for example was to receive them aswell there wouldn’t be much reason behind grinding for Turkish equivalents.

I mean Sweden is a better Germany is at this point than Germany is, who’s to say Turkey wont expedite that a bit more (ffs Gaijin)

*for top tier only
How do people keep forgetting the rest of the tree, practically all the rest of Sweden is inferior…

Oh come on it’s only better in top tier tanks with extremely good Leopard 2 variants. If you look at the whole tt (ground and air) it’s not close to Germany at all.

2 Likes

Israel has lots of potential, Gaijin unfortunately just decided to focus so much on the Magach series over anything else.

1 Like

Given most of the focus right now is on the end game (Top tier) they have
-Better IFVs (9040 series)
-Better Light tanks (90120),
-Better MBTs (cause of course the early 2000s 122B+ is better armored than the 2019 2A7V) ((and not to mention they have MORE leopards than Germany does))
-Better SPAA (while VT-1s are still weird, the flakbus is definitely not on par with the ITO90)
-They are about equal in terms of Fighters and CAS currently with maybe an edge on CAS for sweden given the Griphen has intertial guidance on its GBU’s