Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

When will gaijin release that dev blog, about the armour problem on some tanks ?

Probably next weat at least, considering it’s already Friday

I suppose we’ll have to wait next week for the camouflage pack too huh?

You guys think we’ll ever see the he blast warhead mavericks in game? or the laser guided mavs?

1 Like

That normally takes a week or more to drop so yes

Imo the best would be to just introduce a slightly different clone.
For Italy it can be Ariete, especially since bug report about its armor has been acknowledged.
Hitfact mk.2 or Leonardo M60A3 can be interesting premiums, but imo it’s better to implement them in some different way as squadron (reminder that Italy and France still have 0 squadron vehicles) or event vehicles for example.
https://forum.warthunder.com/t/carro-armato-c1-ariete-certezza/

It would be very comical to get a double ariete - C1 Ariete PSO(132a Brigada Corrazata “Ariete”) as the premium
Gaijin will have to slap a lot more camo net on top tho

PSO is additional armor kit (the one which protects sides in urban combat, we have 2 types of such kits already in game on the tech tree “C1 Ariete PSO”).

More comical would be not to have an mbt premium compared to other nations.

If the ariete hitfact Mk.2 is considered a light tank, then I suppose it could work - it seems like it is the turret that decides the role of a tank in game, for a good chunk of them. It would be more of a squadron vehicle however.
Alternatively, introduce a centauro 2 with worse thermals(gen 2) and worse rounds, to represent the Brazilian centauro 2.

camo

AGM-65E was added to the files in september, so really we’re just waiting to see what vehicle it 's going to be used on.

1 Like

Yeah eventually. I’d split the ARH hype and the F-18 hype to make more money if I was running the company though.

If the F-18 does come in the spring update I do hope it brings the CF-18/188 to the UK as well.

It would be nice to have a Canadian plane in the game even if there is C&P. (Well there are Canadian-built craft it would be nice to also have it be the operator nation)

1 Like

Britain already has the Gripen, and with ARH missiles coming, there’s no reason to get an F/A-18 since Britain has its own options that can compete with it.

2 Likes

At this point I will stop chanting “Where F-4F ICE” and I hope they didnt add F-4F ICE… look at how current meta jet perform,F-4F ICE will useless even if gaijin decided to give AIM120.

1 Like

You say “even” as if they wouldn’t add it without it.

2 Likes

need F18 rn

Nah, it isn’t needed.

1 Like

Hehe
IMG_20231216_115132_393

7 Likes

Enjoy

1 Like