Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Nice. I’ll be joining you my Gripenbros SoonTM

I think once I’m done grinding China, I’ll soon head over to Sweden and get to work on air and ground

I assume the A-6E SWIP has a chance of finally coming with it being in the past 2-3 update leak lists

Congrats comrade!

1 Like

I imagine it’d at the least be used on the Harrier II and Legacy Hornets

There’s pretty much nothing that actually signifies even the thought that Gaijin was working on a TT Intruder. All I know (or remember in this case) is that Smin denied a TT Intruder for a few updates after Apex Predators. Now, that’s not to say Gaijin probably hasn’t been considering the idea, I just don’t want you to expect one anytime soon and get constantly let down

1 Like

When will be the next BR changes? Shouldnt they come at the end of December, or do i remember incorrectly, they usually come every 3 Months.

Yeah I’m not getting worked up over it I’d just like to fly the Intruder at some point without having to pay £60 for it. Just thought maybe with it being in leak lists for the past few updates it could be ready but not ended up getting added for some reason. I don’t think it carries or gets anything game changing but maybe theres a reason it’s being held back.

1 Like

They change brs usually around one month after an update. Not last update for some reason. I believe this time around the 6th of january

1 Like

So every nation has at least one or more fox 3 capable planes now with the exception of Japan the current F-15J is not fox 3 capable, and i think Germany correct me if im wrong but not sure if the MiG-29G used R-77s.

Devs said fox 3s are gonna be the first or second update of 2024 if im not mistaken

Fr? Isn’t it basically the F-15C?

It was impossible for the G to use R-77.

Yep, you’re right

1 Like

Did Germany ever use R77?

The problem is that Germany reunified in the late 80’s and the R-77 wasn’t really read for serious use until the late 90’s so it just wasn’t possible for East Germany to start fielding R-77’s

2 Likes

That means no R77 for them. Actually Germany doesn’t even need them. They can have amraams when arh missiles are added in game.

Yes even the current version is just pre-msip using the old APG-63 Radar thus no fox 3 can be used. Leaving Japan still without a fox 3 platform.

That’s what I’m thinking to. The F-4 ICE May very well be Germany’s first FOX 3 platform

sort of but Japan never used the 120 and later upgraded their F15s to take their own fox 3

its that or nothing till the EFT

Well they already have a fake F-16 so might as well give them fake 120’s

That is false they have tested AIM-120s and have a stockpile of them. The only issue is that the current platform cant use them.