Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

close eye

Ok, here are the things that I think may come in the next update

Aircraft:
JAS39C for Sweden
Hungarian sub tree for Italy
Edit: AV-8B (or A-6 something in the standard tree) for USA?

Tanks:
Rank VII Premium packs for Germany and Russia
New Rank VIII tanks for Italy/Hungary, France, Israel and maybe Japan (??)
Boxer ifv for Germany
Versatility at top tier for France and Britain?

Naval:
Preorder packs for French coastal
Rank VI ship for Japan, maybe Britain (but they just got a rank V)

Cant wait to see this in Italian TT

1 Like

Japan and France needs a new premium tank the most, since unlike Italy, their premiums are suboptimal per se while Italy and Israel each have a very powerful rank VII/VI TT lineup consisting of said premiums to grind further, I suppose.
In other words, unless gaijin gives Israel or Italy some kind of broken good pack, perhaps like, the HAFIZ tank destroyer or the ariete hitfact mk2, people who wants to use premiums will still buy the merkava 2D and VRCC for the grind, well, they are pretty damn good.

Completely. I have no idea who would go a flag a thread now closed but it stupid people would do that.

Edit: wow. seems like those people target this one too.

3 Likes

The sound of the gunfire in the air supremacy version is too low and unrecognizable. In the new version of the land battle, the sound of the opponent’s gunfire cannot be heard at all. The sound of the gunfire is too low, which affects the combat and causes crazy frame drops. If the firefight is intense during the battle, the frame will drop.

Yes, but since when Gaijin gives nations what they need when they need it? :D
There’s always been some kind of inbalance, and to maximise their profits, they won’t release too many packs at once.
They are going to do it step by step, two nations at the time, maybe three at some point. I’m amazed that Britain was chosen to have the first pack, I thought it was going to be a Russian pack, maybe a German one.

They readded the submarine control texts, great news !

3 Likes

At least this time, Germany decided not to sell its technology just anywhere. And provide an old Buffel with unitary weapons

You aint serious right? It comes down to what chasse Rheinmetall has access to . The Büffel chasse is more advanced than the 2A4 and has more in common with newer Leopards, as it has an upgraded drivetrain with reinforced suspension and improved mine protection. It also has 3 crew in the chasse.
Aside from this Rheinmetall only has the inferior 2A4 to develop a new chasse from, so instead they are developing it from the better Bergepanzer 3A1.

@Stona_WT where can I find the reward camo for the Vilkas?
I couldn’t find it in the news article :)

1 Like

And how will the suspension help withstand the enemy’s military force? The Hungarian army clearly wants to get a modern light tank to suit its requirements; within the framework of the game it will be useless at high levels.

And as for technology: 1) 130 gun will not be sold to Hungary, although there will be the possibility of modernization to its standards 2) There will be no modern armor against the same tanks that modern armies of different countries are striving for 3) There will be a simplified active protection complex, and so on

The 30 Super is fine, it’s still Frances best imo. It’s just showing it’s age as more higher rank and BR premiums are getting added.
Since the VBCI-2 doesn’t have any ATGMs it’s sub optimal in the majority of engagements, the only thing good about it is the turret.

weight capacity. That’s why the 2A4 chasse has to be cut up and reinforced if it gets up-armored. This does not.

So, Germany does not use the 2A4, it produces new modifications, with new tank hulls that are easy to modify if you look at the KF-51

Rheinmetall does not have the right to produce more modern Leopard mbt chasses than the 2A4. There was a whole lawsuit between KNDS and Rheinmetall about that this summer.

There was a process about copyright, not about the production of tanks or their components. All 2A4s have either been written off or sold; as far as I know, they are no longer used within the country

The AMX-30 super is also very hard to learn, something a premium should try to avoid. Its extremely fragile turret is the biggest downside since I can just take the VBC and frontally pen it from the turret cheeks to the other problem - a bad ammorack placement.
Mobility and firepower is as you said, pretty good. But the optics also only favors long range engagement. A leclerc prototype could so just well.

iam just saying that its not about exporting “old Büffel” but about which chasse to choose, from the 2 available ones for Rheinmetall. KNDS is a competitor so Rheinmetall is developing its own new chasse from the Büffel .
Rheinmetall can’t use/sell Leopard 2A7 chasses as that’s owned by KNDS.
Just correcting the cheap political commentary i replied to initially

Possibly, if you look at it from this point of view

For me the 30 Super take more shots than I’d expect. Which it’s good enough to be a back up for the AMX-40. It also got me from the Lorraine 40t up to the Leclerc without much issue.

The AMX MSC/Ares would be good to see though.