Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I’m still pissed about all the wrong choices, such a tragic image

1 Like

for what?

Next major update.

It’s almost impossible to guess the name of a major update.

1 Like

If the focus is ARH missiles, “Pitbull”, maybe.

What about “Eye in the Sky” for a patch name

That name has no direct correlation with ARH missiles.

1 Like

I know, just throwing out suggestions

here is a list of all previous patch names
Category:Updates - War Thunder Wiki

The next patch may introduce ARH missiles but it might not have a name correlating towards it

1 Like

Werent ARH said on the russian stream to come 2nd major this year?
Yea they said “Probably first or second patch next year, probably second”

might have overlooked the /j

2 Likes

Update: no escape

Update: SPAMRAAM

It was not confirmed for either.

It was not, but devs said probably

This is Gaijin. Probably means nothing.

I don’t know why you’re responding in such a defensive manner, I’m simply expanding on previous comparisons between the Israeli and potential Turkish tree and saying that Turkey has fewer unique vehicles than Israel.

I’d be cautious in saying that they’ll have it in the “near” future, because they were supposed to have the Altay tank in the “near” future, and they were supposed to receive F-35s in the “near” future.

Totally agree. Major production variants are fine as separate vehicles, but let’s not start creating a new vehicle because someone moved the antenna from the left side to the right side and because they added mud guards or something.

There is nothing defensive about this and it is an important aspect when discussing a tree.
One may consider a lineup of vehicles that are copy paste but don’t mix in other countries unique while others would go so far to call major modifications that heavily alter a vehicle’s performance copy/paste.
I am of the camp that anything that is locally modified to a different standard from other countries and that has noticeable altered performance is unique, regardless of whether the modification is similar to something that others can also provide. From what I understand you disagree with that, which fundamentally changes the way we look at things.

I honestly think the big 3 dont need any sub trees at any point in the future, hell Britain didnt need one and had more then enough light tanks to fill that line.

3 Likes

One of the greater shames to happen to any tree

1 Like

Btw are you greek?