Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I love how you writing this like Israel has low number of unique vehicles, you gave me a good laugh. No Israel does not lacks unique vehicles, it is they way Gaijin implemented it. There is still quite a bit of light vehicles as well as anti-air vehicles. Israel lacks whole array of Light Vehicles currently, there are tons of M113 modifications, at least two different Eitan configurations, Sabrah Light Tank, and three different FFVD/Carmel prototypes. That would be more than enough to have proper line-ups, even then I have limited knowledge and this list can be extended.

That being said, no Turkey does not have “fewer” ground vehicles than Israel. Although it depends on what you deem as “unique”, Turkey has edge on at least anti-air side. At their best form of implementation both Israeli and Turkish Tech Tree would offer competitive high tier line ups.

1 Like

What I personally look forward to most is Israel’s strange MBT based IFVs, those would be very strange to play.

1 Like

You see, I completely forgot those. I know there is Namer with at least two different turret options, there is also Achzarit built in similar manner. There is number of NIMDA modernisation programs, several AMX-13 packages and PT-76 modernisation. And most importantly there is this monstrosity.

1 Like

Ironic.

Something to note about Turkey is that they are currently one of the few nations which will likely have a domestic fifth gen aircraft in the near future, potentially meaning they are one of few nations which will bring something unique to air once we reach fifth gen. Most nations in game are going to end up with F-35s.

1 Like

There are so many fifth gen prototypes that look so much like the F-35. The X-2, the KF-X, the KF-21, and the FC-31 to name a few.

Sim players are going to have a fun time testing their eyes! I guess most of it will just be bvr missile dumping anyway.

There’s also the AMCA, if Indian aircraft are added.

LOL dude I’ve seen fetishes, but yours takes the prize haha

2 Likes

I don’t care what it is. So long as the parts I will play are as unique as possible. Cut the early ranks, fine by me. Unique stuff in low ranks but not at high ranks, sweet I stop playing half way through (hi Argentina aircraft tree).

The reason most player designed new nations are crap is that people seem to think padding out a tree to have the most vehicles possible gives clout. More than Israel/Italy!!! Please ignore that its 4 minor versions of the same plane to get there. A tree cut to the bone with the absolute maximum unique content and clones only where required to fill holes is infinitely better

1 Like

I thought I got banned. Seems like everyone had the same issue yesterday

It’s a paper vehicle for now, we can’t really consider it as an prototype vehicle.

1 Like

Anyone know if there’s a specific name for it yet?

The point of making a tree look large in a suggestion is to show the potential of what it could theoretically be.
Everyone on these forums knows that the versions presented here aren’t going to be final, not even close, but if a tree is sufficiently unique and shows a lot of growth potential then it’s a nice things to see.

Not quite sure what you’re expecting, to make something small and shoddy that will find no appeal?

1 Like

And my point is that it literally makes the tree look worse when you do that. A slog, a huge effort to find diamonds in the rough. Less is more. Even Gaijin effectively admitted that when they went through the big foldering project recently. And they’re the ones being paid when you decide to skip a grind.

2 Likes

I am aware.

A strange way of looking at things, let me rephrase…
What you see in such large trees are options. Again, not all of those presented vehicles will make it to the game, Gaijin can pick and choose what they will add.
The sole purpose of suggested trees is to show their potential and options. If you take them in too literally then I really have no clue what to tell you, it’s like believing in advertisement.

2 Likes

It’s why I think the “Blanket Trees” is a good idea for the proposals. As it shows all that could come including the inevitable Copy-and-Paste that would come.

2 Likes

Inevitable, not enviable. They are very different words.

downside of speech-to-text.