Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Turkey is a nation that is proud of it self I say at least 3 to 4 from last
I have Turkish friends and they went crazy over the Leo

1 Like

yeah exactly

I’m just gonna say yes

1 Like

That is false. Unless you consider modifications like the Sherman Firefly to be C&P.

1 Like

2A4 is 10.3, the PL is a squadron vehicle. There is a new rank 7 ground premium missing for germany, currently only US and UK received theirs. The Turkish leoaprd modification fits right into the requirements with being 11.3.
If you dont believe me which rank 7 premium vehicle would be most likely for germany?

On the contrary i would argue this makes it more believable, this makes it more possible for turkish to play a kind of turkish line up. The 2A4 skin in my opinions stands for the addition for the turkish leopard not against it

not realy, italy has plenty of other choices that would fit better

turkey is spread around multiple nations, addition to germany which has the turkish leoaprd already makes the most sense

thats your wishful thinking going around several corners so far as giving the F-20 to turkey

1 Like

That doesnt change the fact it would be another non interesting nation that will be barely played. And Gaijin wants that money from new nation, this wont do it.

That is not facts it’s just your opinion.

5 Likes

and they can happily play it most likely in the german tree together with the leo 2a4 skin

1 Like

why would f20 go to germany tho. >.>

were did i say that?

Imagine there reaction if Turkey was a new nation.

They would have a booze night over it lol

It very well may be opinion of 90%+ of playerbase. Just ask how many have israel grinded.

What Sardine said is a fair point
More recent added nations still fall behind some older tech trees in WT

Then again, new tech tree is not question of “If” but “when” since games like WT require new content in order to maintain playerbase

2 Likes

I thought you said the f20 and the german/turkish leo would be playable together.

of course, but i just dont think its likely, turkey is not an intresting new nation by a good bit, there is way better options

2 Likes

the pzbl123 has a turkish skin, and then the turkish leo2ng, they could play those 2 together

So discussing how i think that the leaks are non-credible does not classify as discussion to you? Is it even a discussion if everyone circle-jerks around the first leak that appears?

besides that germany tested the F20 as well, but i doubt they would get it first

I misunderstood then. My apologies good sir.

1 Like

To the gulags…

1 Like

he gone

1 Like