Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

That is new info, interesting. Thanks for more context!

Still though, we have 2 leaks that disagree with each other but both from reputable sources so can’t easily dismiss either. Only thing we can do is wait and find out unless a new leak drops again this week lol or devblog later in the week.

1 Like

She also did just straight up say it was fake as well

2 Likes

Is there a new response somewhere because her post earlier in this thread was her assuming it was fake because she was being impersonated but that she doesn’t know if any of the content was fake.

Need more context.

again fake it in the sense its not her.
What you want me to do genius?
The guy who posted it had the last 2 updates right, if someone asks for the current leaks i am jsut gonna forward them, you can say what you want but currently those are the most likely
I do not have answers for you, i am not in the discords i just am forwarding stuff that was already send here.
stop arguring with me here jesus

1 Like

My honest reaction:

4 Likes

but could be diversion for all we know since she is a known leaker that is the thing, using her name for the joke. We just dont know, considering the guy got 2 updates right it is believable for now

Im sorry but that was a little unnecessarily aggressive. I was just informing you of what I know

How do you know its the same guy?

because its literaly from his chinese forum account.
The same account that released the last 2 leaks

1 Like

The website the Chinese leaker posts on (which I presume is their profile page), they have been right so far with really good accuracy, which is why their list isn’t dismissed yet.

5 Likes

Has that list been updated? I havent loaded it up in a while

the one i posted is the most recent one

Do you expect X updates on that list already when the update is weeks away?

@x_Shini @Nagisei Oke, thanks

Then we can assume by the end of the year most of the vehicles listed will be added

maybe, maybe not. The last 2 lists had a lot right, but some werent added yet either. Can have multiple reasons, decisions whatever

Not that I know of.

And @Favnirbane , possibly though this person has mostly posted what’s coming in the next update so that’s what I’d presume they’re leaking.

Spoiler

Where did you get the discord crops?

1 Like

It only fake as the person was pretending to be her.

Not the leak it self

2 Likes

Yeah thats probably real then. It just throw me that they were claiming to be Olivia when their previous posts wasnt as such

2 Likes

nobodies gonna be able to answer that

1 Like

“our” server leaker

1 Like